Shadow Cambridge Scheme 2022

Watch this thread
help:3
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I've applied to the Cambridge shadow scheme but havent heard back yet i know the latest to hear is the 17th December but was wondering if anyone has gotten their outcome?
hatle76
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by help:3)
I've applied to the Cambridge shadow scheme but havent heard back yet i know the latest to hear is the 17th December but was wondering if anyone has gotten their outcome?
I’ve also applied but heard nothing back yet. Pretty sure they just say on the day
help:3
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by hatle76)
I’ve also applied but heard nothing back yet. Pretty sure they just say on the day
Have you gotten a response yet?
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
No not yet! Still waiting you?
hatle76
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Nothing yet
Dmachine19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Anyone get a response yet?
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Dmachine19)
Anyone get a response yet?
Nope oops
vBun13
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Still no response for anyone?
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by vBun13)
Still no response for anyone?
Yup nothing. I’m just gonna watch some tv and not bother intensely refreshing my emails anymore 😂😂
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Kikisampala)
Yup nothing. I’m just gonna watch some tv and not bother intensely refreshing my emails anymore 😂😂
Whilst we wait what subjects did everyone apply for! And what a levels do you and how are they going?!!
hatle76
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Whilst we wait what subjects did everyone apply for! And what a levels do you and how are they going?!!
I applied for HSPS! I’m doing Maths, Politics, Religion + geography atm
4728hyg
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Anyone heard anything back?
vBun13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I applied for Economics with East Asian Studies for the 2nd choice
Im doing Maths, French, Economics and Law rn
vBun13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 4728hyg)
Anyone heard anything back?
Not yet
Jail_break
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Did you guys get a confirmation email/letter when you applied?
Last edited by Jail_break; 5 months ago
cafelxtte
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm also still waiting. I'm so nervous.
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by cafelxtte)
I'm also still waiting. I'm so nervous.
Same they haven’t emailed yet
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by vBun13)
I applied for Economics with East Asian Studies for the 2nd choice
Im doing Maths, French, Economics and Law rn
Niceeeeer!! I applied for medicine and natural sciences as my second choice. I’m currently doing a level biology chemistry and maths. Fingers crossed I managed to earn a place on the programme!
cafelxtte
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm taking english literature, history and psychology, and I applied for law as my first choice and history as my second.
Kikisampala
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by hatle76)
I applied for HSPS! I’m doing Maths, Politics, Religion + geography atm
Cooolll! Do you reckon you’ll get in?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads