ucl bartlett interviews 2022

Watch this thread
pungo
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
hi ! ✨ has anyone received interview invitations from bartlett ? if you have done the interview, how did it go ?
Last edited by pungo; 6 months ago
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
A reminder - TSR strictly forbids any discussion about specific Interview tasks, tests or questions, either in forums or by PM.
And if you think about it, its not in your own interest to do this.
Any help you give someone else could mean they get an offer - instead of you.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
No, not yet. Just submitted my task. Have you gotten an interview already?
pungo
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
No, not yet. Just submitted my task. Have you gotten an interview already?
yep ! just had it on wednesday
anonymousx0
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
what sort of things did they ask you? what stuff did u put in ur portfolio
pungo
Rep:
(Original post by anonymousx0)
what sort of things did they ask you? what stuff did u put in ur portfolio
i think from what i asked people who’ve had the interviews before, it really varies… its most likely questions for them to get to know more about you i guess. my portfolio was just everything that symbolized me hahah i included things that i was really passionate about that’s all
at what stage of the application process are you at ?
anonymousx0
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
that’s really good then! so what sort of art work did you include like was it paintings n drawings n things like that? i only just sent my application off the other day! have you got any advice for the drawing task?
pungo
Rep:
(Original post by anonymousx0)
that’s really good then! so what sort of art work did you include like was it paintings n drawings n things like that? i only just sent my application off the other day! have you got any advice for the drawing task?
personally, i didn’t include a lot of single pieces of paintings or final works from my a level art or anything since i didn’t feel that i was super passionate about it and the process was mostly guided so i mostly included projects i worked on outside school for the drawing task, i have no idea why they liked mine because honestly, i didn’t think my work was that great… i’m thinking they’re judging it by concept but also a little on your technical skills i guess. sorry i couldn’t be much help with it hahah
el050204
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by pungo)
yep ! just had it on wednesday
Hey! Did you get asked many questions or was it just a discussion about your portfolio
pungo
Rep:
(Original post by el050204)
Hey! Did you get asked many questions or was it just a discussion about your portfolio
it’s completely different depending on the person and the interviewer ! so i don’t think my experience would be the same as anyone’s
emg72
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I just had my interview today and they asked me to discuss my portfolio and then asked me 3 questions regarding architecture, it was only around 15 minutes hope this helps
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by pungo)
hi ! ✨ has anyone received interview invitations from bartlett ? if you have done the interview, how did it go ?
I've just submitted my UCAS and am awaiting a reply from them
mikayla1222
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
same here but they emailed saying they’re not giving out any offers until after the jan deadline ((
Guedcuuuv
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mikayla1222)
same here but they emailed saying they’re not giving out any offers until after the jan deadline ((
If you look on UCL Bartlett task forum they have already given out multiple offers
IDK.345
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Guedcuuuv)
If you look on UCL Bartlett task forum they have already given out multiple offers
They said typically you get the decision 3-4 weeks after your interview
SUNAY01
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, can you share what were the questions they asked about architecture during the interview?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
what medium did people use for their tasks and did you use different ones for both?
areebah.nagi
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
is the interview online?
IDK.345
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by areebah.nagi)
is the interview online?
Yes, details of your interview would be emailed to you before the interview !
nonogray
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I have my interview in 10 mins I’m gonna cry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.73%
Not yet, but I will soon (68)
18.43%
No (147)
39.84%

Watched Threads