Still waiting for decision on Stage 2 appeal after over 3 months.

Watch this thread
Zaephou
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I sent my stage 2 appeal on July 28th, and they acknowledged my appeal on the same day stating "We have received your email. During the current situation it may not be possible to respond to you within the usual timescales. We will do our best to do so as quickly as possible."

However it is now November 4th and I still have not received a reply from SFE with regards to a decision on my appeal.

I contacted SFE via Facebook on September 13th and October 21st regarding this and on both occasions they said:

"Our appeals team will get back to you regarding this, however they're currently taking 30+ days to respond. Please keep checking your emails for updates."

It has been 100 days since I've sent my appeal, and I am becoming more and more worried as time goes on.

Can anything be done? Do I just have to wait? Is my case typical or is taking over 100 days anomalous for SFE?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Zaephou)
I sent my stage 2 appeal on July 28th, and they acknowledged my appeal on the same day stating "We have received your email. During the current situation it may not be possible to respond to you within the usual timescales. We will do our best to do so as quickly as possible."

However it is now November 4th and I still have not received a reply from SFE with regards to a decision on my appeal.

I contacted SFE via Facebook on September 13th and October 21st regarding this and on both occasions they said:

"Our appeals team will get back to you regarding this, however they're currently taking 30+ days to respond. Please keep checking your emails for updates."

It has been 100 days since I've sent my appeal, and I am becoming more and more worried as time goes on.

Can anything be done? Do I just have to wait? Is my case typical or is taking over 100 days anomalous for SFE?
Hi there, we are only able to provide general information on TSR - we are not able to view your account to see what is happening.

If your appeal has been received, the advisor should see it in the queue and be able to provide an estimated timescale.

Please contact us on Twitter/Facebook or call 0300 100 0607 so an advisor can review your account.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (277)
42.16%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.13%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise