Ava2000
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I have previously had 3 years of student finance. (1st year sociology, 1st year history, 2nd year history). I rushed into sociology and didn't enjoy it so changed courses to history and it was much better, however due to personal reasons I left my studies and needed to move home. After this experience it has made me realise how much i would like to be a children's nurse or primary school teacher.

I am a UK home student, and I would need both a tuition fee loan, and a maintenance loan.

Would I be able to study a 3 year full time BEd Primary degree (with QTS) ? Is there any teaching qualification that I could do ?

I have read about exception courses. is children's nursing one of these? does this cover both tuition fees and maintenance loan? If so, how do you go about applying for this?

Thanks for all the help in advance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads