minmin20
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've just moved to London and it's a lot colder than I anticipated. Does anyone have any brand recommendations for warm cardigans/fleece jackets and such?
erinmadison
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Haha, welcome to the UK, it'll get even colder in the next few months.

Any shop you go into will have warm jumpers and jackets at this time of year, if you want some affordable options I'd suggest H&M or even a nearby charity shop. You're in London, so there's plenty of options.
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Look for a mountain warehouse shop - cheap fleeces and warm clothes
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Find a mountain warehouse store- cheap stuff and warm clothes too.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by minmin20)
I've just moved to London and it's a lot colder than I anticipated. Does anyone have any brand recommendations for warm cardigans/fleece jackets and such?
As long as the clothes are warm, I don't care of the brand. Try the winter jackets from the brand Jack Wolfskin, if it has an important meaning for you.
planktion34
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Uniqlo heat tech tights/ tops are pretty good under jumpers/jeans
francesca1curtis
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
ALWAYS check out charity shops, they have loads of good quality fleeces/ coats/ jackets for a fraction of the retail price
dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey if you are looking for mens jackets you can get an awesome collection on mens fashion from Nirofashion a designer store for mens clothes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.86%
Okay (68)
28.69%
A bit lacking (89)
37.55%
Not good at all (59)
24.89%

Watched Threads