The Student Room Group

what's the lowest NSAA score someone got got to get in?

The test was on Wednesday, I panicked during the exam and as a result did really badly, probably going to get around 30%,.
Original post by Yan12345
The test was on Wednesday, I panicked during the exam and as a result did really badly, probably going to get around 30%,.

It is what it is, and you don't really know exactly how well, or how badly you have done. The test is not the only thing which decides whether or not you're offered an interview and place anyway.

me too :,)
While people do get in with exceptionally low scores (i.e. 1.x), I would assume that there are extenuating circumstances in those cases. As Reality Check says, there's nothing you can do about it now.
Reply 4
Original post by yeet1828377181
me too :,)

(hug)😢
what course did you apply for
Reply 5

same, the test was difficult in general.
Reply 6
Original post by AMsch
same, the test was difficult in general.

Which setions did you do? I did the physics on both papers
Reply 7
Which setions did you do? I did the physics on both papers

I did chemistry for both sections.
Section 1 chemistry wasn't that bad but section 2 was extremely difficult!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Did you end up getting an interview/ a place? Also what score did you end up getting? Sat the NSAA yesterday and i feel like it went really bad too:frown:

Quick Reply