Has anyone recieved any offers from UCL? (2022 entry)

Watch this thread
wbb713752
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
hi! i applied with early entry to ucl amongst other unis, and i still havent recieved any offers? my friends have recieved some however. UCL also asked me to write another personal statement? wasnt sure if this is a good or bad thing
Just wondering if anyone's recieved an offer from UCL?
thanku
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
I've heard nothing yet, but their CS department is notoriously disorganised, so it was expected. I've done a bit of research and for me, I'll hopefully hear back (offer or rejection) probably by late November to mid December (seeing as I applied early October).
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by wbb713752)
hi! i applied with early entry to ucl amongst other unis, and i still havent recieved any offers? my friends have recieved some however. UCL also asked me to write another personal statement? wasnt sure if this is a good or bad thing
thanku
What have you applied for? If you don't mind my asking.
wbb713752
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What have you applied for? If you don't mind my asking.
neuroscience
fredx1999
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I've received a quick rejection at the end of Oct(less than 1 week after me submitting my application) and they didn't even explain the reason.
Hans333
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by fredx1999)
I've received a quick rejection at the end of Oct(less than 1 week after me submitting my application) and they didn't even explain the reason.
What did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
I also just received a quick rejection less than a week after submitting my application for a masters in Economics. Did you reach out to find out about the reason for your rejection?
arlene1202
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
:0 you mean UCL? What subject did you apply to?
arlene1202
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
thanku
same I haven't received offers from UCL as well. I guess they'll giving out offers starting from mid-November? I applied for law btw
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by arlene1202)
same I haven't received offers from UCL as well. I guess they'll giving out offers starting from mid-November? I applied for law btw
That's what I've heard, so hopefully
symrenkaur
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
thanku
hi! so i applied for UCL neuro as well, basically this happened to my friend last year as well. since we are medical applicants and ucl neuro is very competitive (2nd in world for neuro) they just want us to make a tailored PS, ntg bad at all!
PhysicsG
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi just found this thread!
Im applying for astrophysics.
Other unis: Imperial Cambridge (rejected), Durham and Bristol (offer).
stephon68
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hey applied to UCL on September 8th and still haven't recieved a response. I send them an email today and is waiting.
Last edited by stephon68; 5 months ago
stephon68
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Anybody here who applied for Meng Comp Science???
Anonymous #4
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by stephon68)
Hey applied to UCL on September 8th and still haven't recieved a response. I send them an email today and is waiting.
Hey! Could you let us know when/what they respond?
Thanks
stephon68
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Thanks
sure no worries
stephon68
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
sure no worries
Thanks
Here is the reply i received:
Thank you for your email and for your interest in studying here with us at UCL.

Your application is still under review by the department. Please be patient with us during this busy period in Admissions.

I hope this information was useful and I wish you the best of luck with your studies. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in contact again.
Anonymous #4
Report 5 months ago
Here is the reply i received:
Thank you for your email and for your interest in studying here with us at UCL.

Your application is still under review by the department. Please be patient with us during this busy period in Admissions.

I hope this information was useful and I wish you the best of luck with your studies. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in contact again.
Thank you so much for getting back to me - I am sure we will hear soon
Skiyadu
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I applied in October and the status on my portal is still under assessment . It's so frustrating. I'm thinking about sending them an email. btw i applied for social policy and social research.

- - - -
2021/12/01
I've got my offer today
Last edited by Skiyadu; 5 months ago
Terri Wang
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I applied in early October and still haven't heard anything yet... (Medicine and Biochemistry,
for biochem, i guess they might be sending offers after Christmas... but haven't heard nothing for medicine either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads