The Student Room Group

ITE Bursary Payment

I was a late applicant (late September) for the ITE bursary, but was accepted pretty much right away. I’d missed the October payment cut off day due to not being accepted until 27th September.
But my question is, can anybody tell me what date their bursary payments are usually paid?
I can’t seem to find anything online for my uni to state what date and I’ve student finance haven’t replied to me email asking them 🤷🏻*♀️
Thanks! x
Original post by MelHug87
I was a late applicant (late September) for the ITE bursary, but was accepted pretty much right away. I’d missed the October payment cut off day due to not being accepted until 27th September.
But my question is, can anybody tell me what date their bursary payments are usually paid?
I can’t seem to find anything online for my uni to state what date and I’ve student finance haven’t replied to me email asking them 🤷🏻*♀️
Thanks! x

Dear @MelHug87,

I would encourage you to contact student finance. If they are slow to reply by email, it might be worth giving them a call. Please follow the link here where you can find their contact information.

On the site it also states that if you have your login details you can find out things like 'how much and when you'll be paid' within your account.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Tom
Reply 2
Original post by Get into Teaching
Dear @MelHug87,

I would encourage you to contact student finance. If they are slow to reply by email, it might be worth giving them a call. Please follow the link here where you can find their contact information.

On the site it also states that if you have your login details you can find out things like 'how much and when you'll be paid' within your account.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply, but it’s not actually student finance I’m getting, it’s an ITE bursary from the department of education so unfortunately student finance are unable to tell me anything and my account doesn’t show anything other than my tuition fee application.

Thanks!

Mel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending