The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I mean the fact that you say I have a crush on her, then that’s what I think of her…

No other opinion springs to mind.

My colleagues how? Am I supposed to be a lecturer leching after a student in this imaginary situation??
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I mean the fact that you say I have a crush on her, then that’s what I think of her…

No other opinion springs to mind.

My colleagues how? Am I supposed to be a lecturer leching after a student in this imaginary situation??

No a postdoc student
can you replace the word 'you' (us) with 'i' (you) since you're clearly talking about yourself and instead just ask a plain question

what are you asking here? are friendly girls good?
If you like/have a crush on a girl at your uni (whom you think of as very beautiful) and you ve seen that she talks to friends,caterers, cleaners, receptionists, security staff
Is always smiling and chatty,
is even on talking terms with some of your colleagues, is very well dressed with a little but of eye makeup and lipstick.

What would you think of her? Like what opinion would you have of her?

I would think of her as....

very beautiful) and she talks to friends,caterers, cleaners, receptionists, security staff
Is always smiling and chatty,
is even on talking terms with some of your colleagues, is very well dressed with a little but of eye makeup and lipstick.
Reply 5
Original post by HoldThisL
can you replace the word 'you' (us) with 'i' (you) since you're clearly talking about yourself and instead just ask a plain question

what are you asking here? are friendly girls good?

I mean yes are friendly smiley type of girls?
I mean yes are friendly smiley type of girls?

yes its a fact some girls are smiley type girls and some girls are not smiley type of girls
How many threads are you going to make on this same topic?

If this is a real situation and you are the guy or the girl (it changes depending on which thread you post) then do the other person a favour and leave them alone-they don’t need an obsessive character like yourself in their life.

If it is fictitious then please stop posting spam.

If you are attempting to do some sort of social science “research” then this is not the way.

If you are writing a novel and require ideas please just be upfront instead of whatever this is.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by GabiAbi84

If this is a real situation and you are the guy or the girl (it changes depending on which thread you post) then do the other person and leave them alone-they don’t need an obsessive character like yourself in their life.

If you are attempting to do some sort of social science “research” then this is not the way.

If you are writing a novel and require ideas please just be upfront instead of whatever this is.

I actually love this comment I really feel the annoyance pulsating through my laptop screen lmao
Reply 9

If this is a real situation and you are the guy or the girl (it changes depending on which thread you post) then do the other person a favour and leave them alone-they don’t need an obsessive character like yourself in their life.

Who are you and why do you keep accusing nonsensical things which aren't even relevant? I asked a question abd its instantly how many threads. You sound extremely obsessive
Who are you and why do you keep accusing nonsensical things which aren't even relevant? I asked a question abd its instantly how many threads. You sound extremely obsessive

“”Keep” accusing” -Instantly proving my point

You didn't prove any point. Just looking at your statistics is enough to know what you are like. Similar, condescending responses to every thread you come across.
You didn't prove any point. Just looking at your statistics is enough to know what you are like. Similar, condescending responses to every thread you come across.

No, You proved my point.
guys lets stop the animosity we are all friends here

I love the way you roast trolls
Original post by summerbirdreads
I love the way you roast trolls

Unfortunately this particular one has already started a new repeated thread. It’s been going on for months if not years…
im just an obsessed stalker

So you admit that you’re spamming the forum with this then?
Well I guess step one IS admission of guilt so we might be getting somewhere at last.
So you admit that you’re spamming the forum with this then?
Well I guess step one IS admission of guilt so we might be getting somewhere at last.

You seem like someone who edited the thread because my original reply is obsessed stalker but miraculously you quoted I'm an obsessed stalker. Seems like you need a life and a hobby because being online all day, hateful and vicious translates into a miserable, lonely person
You seem like someone who edited the thread because my original reply is obsessed stalker but miraculously you quoted I'm an obsessed stalker. Seems like you need a life and a hobby because being online all day, hateful and vicious translates into a miserable, lonely person

Well you’d know… :smile:
Original post by summerbirdreads
Trolls will always accuse people of being stalkers when you call them out.

It’s funny though because, by calling me a stalker, they are admitting/proving the existence of their many many Many threads…which incidentally completely proves my point 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending