Theodora Sar
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have applied for student loan for a Distance learning course with course name Quantity Surveying at Northumbria University?
Need help
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Theodora Sar)
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have applied for student loan for a Distance learning course with course name Quantity Surveying at Northumbria University?
Need help
Is it this course? https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-...rning-dtdpsq6/
Theodora Sar
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Yes that course but I am looking the course code if anyone has it for the student finance
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Theodora Sar)
Yes that course but I am looking the course code if anyone has it for the student finance
Contact the university and ask them to make sure that the course is searchable on the SFE application system. It's a common problem with PG courses not being registered on there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads