Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi all, I was hoping to go to Royal Holloway in 2022 but i would like to do a few sports clubs, is it possible that some clash with other and if so would i need to pick a favourite to do.
Also, are the business courses recognised to be a good standard of teaching and does the degree have a good reputation in the eye of employers?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Business ranks usually in the top 30-40th positions in the UK from royal holloway, but because it's a part of the "University Of London" scheme you will be under that banner and eligible to take modules within other institutions such as UCL or King's College London. Any uni within the UoL system is prestigious and highly valued.

As for sports clubs, you can chop and change as many as you like really there is a hugely broad range of options, so you have a lot of freedom without much clashing. https://intranet.royalholloway.ac.uk...port/home.aspx
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey thought it'd be nice to know that the management school (the business one) got some sort of accreditation last year, don't remember the name of the accreditation (Think it started with A) but might be useful to you and bring in a bit more value to your degree?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.75%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.08%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.53%
Finding the motivation (23)
24.73%
Getting distracted (14)
15.05%
Procrastination (37)
39.78%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.08%

Watched Threads