Sciences Po Masters Admissions 2022

Watch this thread
dj1700
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi guys! Just creating this thread to chat about admissions for 2022 Sciences Po Masters. Has anyone already applied before the 31st October deadline?
.zibby
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hi! Yes, I applied before the end of October. Did you too?
dj1700
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by .zibby)
Hi! Yes, I applied before the end of October. Did you too?
Yes I did International Governance and diplomacy! How about you? Super stressful having to wait
.zibby
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by dj1700)
Yes I did International Governance and diplomacy! How about you? Super stressful having to wait
I applied for Human Rights and Humanitarian Action! Yes, definitely stressful haha - wishing you the best of luck!
nunu10
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by dj1700)
Hi guys! Just creating this thread to chat about admissions for 2022 Sciences Po Masters. Has anyone already applied before the 31st October deadline?
Hii I applied on the 31st of October for Environmental Policy and am currently anxiously waiting to hear back lol
isemmi
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Did anyone get any admission result?
nunu10
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by isemmi)
Did anyone get any admission result?
I got accepted today!
masterseeker
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by nunu10)
I got accepted today!
Congratulations!
did you apply before the 30th Nov deadline?
effe1507
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by masterseeker)
Congratulations!
did you apply before the 30th Nov deadline?
Hi! I applied by the 30th Nov deadline, did u already receive any email from them?
Last edited by effe1507; 4 months ago
masterseeker
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by effe1507)
Hi! I applied by the 30th Nov deadline, did u already receive any email from them?
no, nothing yet
effe1507
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by masterseeker)
no, nothing yet
could you update me if u receive any email? I'm so anxious aahahah
masterseeker
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by effe1507)
could you update me if u receive any email? I'm so anxious aahahah
I completely understand! will let you know once i hear back
Consti96
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi all,

just a quick question out of anxiety. I already finished my undergraduate studies and applied for a dual degree program with Sciences Po. In the application, I uploaded my final transcript indicating all the courses I have taken with their respective grades, as well as my overall final grade. However, I wonder if I also should have uploaded my degree certificate indicating that I was awarded a bachelor. Do you think the transcript is sufficient or should I maybe contact admissions?
I really don't want my application to be disregarded due to a lack of documentation

Thanks so much in advance!
elinadolfsson
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by nunu10)
I got accepted today!
Congratulations on your admission! I am in the process of applying and would be much thankful for some tips if you have a minute to spare – thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (130)
66.33%
No (44)
22.45%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.22%

Watched Threads