Could revising BE anymore tiring

Watch
miab0560
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ugh 193 until GSCE'S 'should' start but who knows what's going to happen. i have mocks in just over a week and I feel not nearly as prepared as I wanted to be i just cant focus or find the right motivation. But I am trying to remember why I am doing this to help me in the future and prove everybody wrong. So I am just going to suck it up and get my head down because hard work will always pay off.
230 days and this will all be over.
Good luck
Wibble04
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by miab0560)
Ugh 193 until GSCE'S 'should' start but who knows what's going to happen. i have mocks in just over a week and I feel not nearly as prepared as I wanted to be i just cant focus or find the right motivation. But I am trying to remember why I am doing this to help me in the future and prove everybody wrong. So I am just going to suck it up and get my head down because hard work will always pay off.
Good luck
Just wait until you get to A-Levels :bawling:. It does not get any easier. One of my history teachers is like 'Even if you can't find the motivation to do it, you still should sit down and do it' and we are all just sat there like saying that is not helpful in the slightest. You are never going to feel as prepared as you want to be, you can only do what is possible in the hours of a day up until the exams themselves. Just put the effort in now, and I'm sure you'll do fine and end up with good results.
BP67
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Wibble04)
'Even if you can't find the motivation to do it, you still should sit down and do it'
"And if you don't sit down and do it, you should still do it" because logic I guess.
Hope you were able to get enough studying in and that your mocks go well this week
j4ck7x
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by miab0560)
Good luck
Hi Mia! How did your mocks go in the end? - hope they went better than you thought they would. I'm a Year 11 student myself at the moment and one piece of advice I'd give you is just not to overwork yourself! (I wish I could listen to my own advice) but if you're burnt out you won't be able to absorb any new information or recall much knowledge from the past!
miab0560
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by j4ck7x)
Hi Mia! How did your mocks go in the end? - hope they went better than you thought they would. I'm a Year 11 student myself at the moment and one piece of advice I'd give you is just not to overwork yourself! (I wish I could listen to my own advice) but if you're burnt out you won't be able to absorb any new information or recall much knowledge from the past!
Hi, Thank you for the advice, I started my mocks yesterday I had my French mock it went terrible but I have mocks until the 1st of december.so I can't dwell on it too much. I hope everything is going okay for you and if it doesn't seem like it I'm sure it is going better than you think
miab0560
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wibble04)
Just wait until you get to A-Levels :bawling:. It does not get any easier. One of my history teachers is like 'Even if you can't find the motivation to do it, you still should sit down and do it' and we are all just sat there like saying that is not helpful in the slightest. You are never going to feel as prepared as you want to be, you can only do what is possible in the hours of a day up until the exams themselves. Just put the effort in now, and I'm sure you'll do fine and end up with good results.
Haha thank you for the adcvice. It nice knowing that some other people don't feel prepared. As for the history teacher urmm I mean his logic is a bit weird but I mean it is a tactic none the less. I am trying to pick my A-levels at the moment and it is very stressful. Thank you for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads