The Student Room Group

Living Arrangement

I have received a request for evidence to prove that I am living away from my parental home. The requirements of evidence detailed in the email are one of the following: Accommodation contract, halls of residence place confirmation, tenancy agreement of privately rented accommodation. AND either: bank statements or screen shots of bank account showing accommodation payments.

I have sent in my evidence but I am worried this is a scam.

Can I get a link to the SFE website that specifies this as I am concerned this is scam. People from my uni living in halls haven't recieved this email and I have already sent my evidence via email to the living arrangement people.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
I have received a request for evidence to prove that I am living away from my parental home. The requirements of evidence detailed in the email are one of the following: Accommodation contract, halls of residence place confirmation, tenancy agreement of privately rented accommodation. AND either: bank statements or screen shots of bank account showing accommodation payments.

I have sent in my evidence but I am worried this is a scam.

Can I get a link to the SFE website that specifies this as I am concerned this is scam. People from my uni living in halls haven't recieved this email and I have already sent my evidence via email to the living arrangement people.

Hi, I can confirm that this isn't a scam.

It's an audit and you have been randomly selected.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending