a level revision help!

Watch
succubus666
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i study psychology, sociology and english literature but i find it hard to revise everything especially when you don’t know what questions are going to come up etc. does anyone know how i can effectively revise for any of these subjects that would prepare me for tests without having to over worry too much? for example in english literature there can be countless themes and characters and i feel like it’s too much to revise all of that, or maybe i’m just doing something wrong. either way if anyone has any tips or anything i would appreciate it a lot!

ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
For English literature I tried to do all the themes and characters and stuff and it was just too much so I stopped attempting that. You just want to make sure you know the texts very well, and have some quotes to hand that can be used in multiple ways (I ended up using the same Frankenstein quotes in most essays no matter the title). Apart from that it's just practice essays I think.

My thread for psychology is here.
Last edited by ashtolga23; 4 weeks ago
succubus666
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
For English literature I tried to do all the themes and characters and stuff and it was just too much so I stopped attempting that. You just want to make sure you know the texts very well, and have some quotes to hand that can be used in multiple ways (I ended up using the same Frankenstein quotes in most essays no matter the title). Apart from that it's just practice essays I think.

My thread for psychology is here.
thank you!
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by succubus666)
thank you!
No problem, hope it helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (36)
9.84%
Okay (106)
28.96%
A bit lacking (135)
36.89%
Not good at all (89)
24.32%

Watched Threads