Cardiff Diagnostic Radiography Sept 2022

Watch
vickylou22
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Have just applied this week for Cardiff Diagnostic Radiography, when am I likely to hear about an interview?
Last edited by vickylou22; 2 months ago
Hannah_lynx
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Typically, they'll reply with an offer or an invitation to an interview within two weeks of receiving your application. I googled this so i wouldnt know specifically
lhop
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by vickylou22)
Have just applied this week for Cardiff Diagnostic Radiography, when am I likely to hear about an interview?
They may have changed processes for 2022 but last year they waited until after the UCAS deadline - they offered a place without interview (only one to do so and very unusual) and were the last of my 5 choices to respond. Keep an eye on their course web pages for updates.
vickylou22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have heard that it can be a good while before I hear back so just need to be patient I guess 🙏
fahima04x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hey, where else have u applied???
vickylou22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by fahima04x)
hey, where else have u applied???
Only Cardiff 🙈 I have 2 children to get to school and breakfast clubs so Bristol was out of the question for me! 😃
KBean1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I've just had my interview with Cardiff.
vickylou22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KBean1)
Hi, I've just had my interview with Cardiff.
Hey, had mine yesterday with Cardiff! Really hoping they don't make us wait too long to hear back!
KBean1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, had mine yesterday with Cardiff! Really hoping they don't make us wait too long to hear back!
They said to me we should hear back middle of January - fingers crossed.
vickylou22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ahh fair enough! That'll come around soon enough
Absc1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Ah good news, I had mine yesterday too and they didn’t know exactly when it would be so must have found out.
Absc1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi, has anyone who had interviews in December heard anything back yet?
vickylou22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Absc1)
Hi, has anyone who had interviews in December heard anything back yet?
No nothing yet 😫 had my interview 20th Dec
Absc1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No nothing yet 😫 had my interview 20th Dec
I had mine on the 20th too, haven’t heard back yet, hopefully we will hear back soon:crossedf:
Last edited by Absc1; 1 week ago
vickylou22
Rep:
(Original post by Absc1)
I had mine on the 20th too, haven’t heard back yet, hopefully we will hear back soon:crossedf:
Fingers crossed 🤞 Its torture waiting 🙈🙈
becca051
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
How do you guys think your interviews went?
Absc1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Not bad, went ok thanks. Found it relaxed. Questions were as expected. How about you?
vickylou22
Rep:
I found it quite relaxed too, nothing like I imagined!
AimeeB88
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Anybody heard yet?

I've got an interview with UWE in February as well but would love to get an offer from Cardiff before then as they're my first choice
vickylou22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
No heard nothing yet, I'm really hoping it's not much longer!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (3)
5.17%
October 2021 (34)
58.62%
November 2021 (7)
12.07%
December 2021 (5)
8.62%
January 2021 (5)
8.62%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (2)
3.45%