The Student Room Group

Finishing My Personal Statement

How should I finish my personal statement? I have about 20-30 characters left and need to write a concluding sentence. I am applying for a criminology degree and any help would be much appreciated! : )
Original post by Ellie_327
How should I finish my personal statement? I have about 20-30 characters left and need to write a concluding sentence. I am applying for a criminology degree and any help would be much appreciated! : )

I ended my statement by writing, "I hope to take my next step to higher education and onwards to the armed forces." you could write something similar to that in regards to policing/public service
depending on what you’ve already written, it isn’t always necessary to have a concluding sentence! but yeah i’d just say to mention what you’d like to get out of the degree and where you’re hoping to go in the future. good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by dreadlordElon
I ended my statement by writing, "I hope to take my next step to higher education and onwards to the armed forces." you could write something similar to that in regards to policing/public service

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by franklyfruity
depending on what you’ve already written, it isn’t always necessary to have a concluding sentence! but yeah i’d just say to mention what you’d like to get out of the degree and where you’re hoping to go in the future. good luck! :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by Ellie_327
Thank you!

Make sure it fits with the lines before you try and do things this precisely!
Reply 6
Original post by Interrobang
Make sure it fits with the lines before you try and do things this precisely!

Yeah I will thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending