Why do woman like being pregnant?

Watch
jeffanbob
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Why do woman like being pregnant?
wowzer376
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Perhaps something's encoded in them to feel good about themselves when they're multiplying their species the same way men orgasm when they ejaculate. The orgasm is like the body giving the man a pat on the back for continuing the human species. Perhaps a google search would suffice for your enquiry
AviciiNight
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm a girl but actually I have no idea the thought of it I find quite stupid actually but..
I guess they feel somewhat special by being pregnant
even though it sounds like a bad idea to me
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Since when do all women feel 'good'? The idea of being pregnant might be a joyous one, as it were, most women dont especially enjoy the cramps, nausea, constant urge to pee, bloating etc. etc. etc. though.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Who says we like being pregnant?
I've been pregnant four times, and I've never liked being pregnant, it's downright horrible. It's just a means to an end.
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.21%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.98%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.38%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.66%
Getting distracted (43)
18.3%
Procrastination (79)
33.62%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.43%

Watched Threads