HOW ARE U ALLLL (lowkey rant idc)

Watch
lilith.
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
basically i feel sad and talking to others ab how they feel makes me happy and i just love seeing random ppl idek be happy idk guys lifes sooooo weird rn im lonely but its fun???? gotta love it tbh TELL ME EVERYTHING GUYS IM BORED
username4778238
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm still in the middle of writing personal statement but just can't be asked
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
heya
lilith.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by username4778238)
I'm still in the middle of writing personal statement but just can't be asked
HEYYY!! you can do it dw and imagine the satisfaction ull feel when ur done
v proud of u keep going <3
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Name:  Png.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  29.3 KB
lilith.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
heya
heyy
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
hey r u okay??? why are you sad : (
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
thread title :
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lilith.)
basically i feel sad and talking to others ab how they feel makes me happy and i just love seeing random ppl idek be happy idk guys lifes sooooo weird rn im lonely but its fun???? gotta love it tbh TELL ME EVERYTHING GUYS IM BORED
I get what you mean I'm a bit like that haha sorry to hear you're lonely and I'm kinda lonely but kinda happy hard to explain really
lilith.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ForestShadow)
thread title :
LMAO oopsies ummmmmmmmmmm u can still tell me how u r the rest of it was just me being extra
lilith.
Rep:
(Original post by Kentinho99)
I get what you mean I'm a bit like that haha sorry to hear you're lonely and I'm kinda lonely but kinda happy hard to explain really
same somehow im having a great time whilst still being sad i dont get it but its fun idkk
lilith.
Rep:
(Original post by eternaldevotiion)
hey r u okay??? why are you sad : (
honestly a lots going on for me rn its just overwhelming but im happy more often so its ok
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Me reading this thread: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/73...cde7b93af5.jpg
lilith.
Rep:
me to my feelings rn:
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
same somehow im having a great time whilst still being sad i dont get it but its fun idkk
Ah right haha. Yes I'm not having a good day today i just want it to end to be honest with you haha
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m fine, I guess?
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
me to my feelings rn:
Consider a feelingist, they know a lot about feelings.
lilith.
Rep:
(Original post by ah6100tsr)
Consider a feelingist, they know a lot about feelings.
oh wow thats such a new way of looking at things, ill defo dry it tysm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaizagill
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I am good
Chelsea877
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
basically i feel sad and talking to others ab how they feel makes me happy and i just love seeing random ppl ide be happy idk guys lifes sooooo weird rn im lonely but its fun???? gotta love it tbh TELL ME EVERYTHING GUYS IM BORED
Im feeling upset too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.21%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.98%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.38%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.66%
Getting distracted (43)
18.3%
Procrastination (79)
33.62%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.43%

Watched Threads