have any exam boards released 2021 a level papers?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
zarahh09
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Candylove17
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
I don’t think sk
Last edited by Candylove17; 7 months ago
liamlarner
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by zarahh09)
no and they won't do for quite a few months
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by liamlarner)
no and they won't do for quite a few months
Someone told me aqa released a level psychology 2021 papers
November 2021
liamlarner
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Someone told me aqa released a level psychology 2021 papers
November 2021
unless these have been leaked they won't be accessible specially before results day because the mark schemes aren't published till results day and even then its teacher only access on e-aqa
zarahh09
Rep:
unless these have been leaked they won't be accessible specially before results day because the mark schemes aren't published till results day and even then its teacher only access on e-aqa
I don’t think it’s been leaked, I was just told they released new papers but is it out for the teachers ?
liamlarner
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I don’t think it’s been leaked, I was just told they released new papers but is it out for the teachers ?
I think so but there won't be any mark schemes till the middle of December
zarahh09
Rep:
I think so but there won't be any mark schemes till the middle of December
do the mark scheme always get released during december?
liamlarner
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
do the mark scheme always get released during december?
no it's only because of the October resits from the June 2021 exams pretty much every other year they will be released at the end of August so the 2022 one's if exams go ahead will be published for teacher only access on 18th August 2022 months after the exams happen
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
We didn't do A-Levels this year tho :/ The exam boards released some practice papers/exam type papers for teachers to consider using for the exams that they made for us at the end of the year so you could look those up since they're already available. I'm not sure if they've put the mark schemes up for them yet tho.
Abi0803
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
They have only just released 2019 - so probably not going to be our for a while yet, remember the previous years papers are used for mocks so aren’t available until after those mocks usually
794Larissa
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Abi0803)
They have only just released 2019 - so probably not going to be our for a while yet, remember the previous years papers are used for mocks so aren’t available until after those mocks usually
Yes the 2020 papers were leaked and apparently alevel bio and psych 2021 papers have been as well but I can’t find them
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by 794Larissa)
Yes the 2020 papers were leaked and apparently alevel bio and psych 2021 papers have been as well but I can’t find them
AQA recently published the 2021 papers to the teachers but i am not sure about the mark scheme
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
2020 aren't released yet - teachers have access to 2020 and the 2021 oapers that have been sat.
dasunkatu
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Some papers are out for teachers. According to regulations the papers are released to teachers after 20 days from the exam.

The mark schemes take a while though as they are updated and reviewed from sample marking etc
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by dasunkatu)
Some papers are out for teachers. According to regulations the papers are released to teachers after 20 days from the exam.

The mark schemes take a while though as they are updated and reviewed from sample marking etc
No - the maths papers from last week are already out and mark schemes for teachers
Last edited by Muttley79; 7 months ago
dasunkatu
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
They are released like three weeks or 20 days after the exam! Thats what my tutor said when I asked him the papers for practice purposes!
dasunkatu
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
No - the maths papers from last week are already out and mark schemes for teachers
Interesting. Yes they are released. But the mark schemes aren't out yet. I just checked
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by dasunkatu)
Interesting. Yes they are released. But the mark schemes aren't out yet. I just checked
The Edexcel maths ones are ... pupil friendly versions for papers 1 and 2.
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
which exam board is that?
So take longer than others I guess, like for example aqa released psychology 2021 paper and not the ms
And edexcel are usually the last ones to release the papers
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
40.91%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (6)
27.27%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
9.09%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (1)
4.55%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
4.55%

Watched Threads