Will West Ham qualify for the Champions League in 2022-23?

Watch
Poll: Will West Ham be in next season's Champions League?
Yes (3)
37.5%
No (5)
62.5%
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
West Ham has the opportunity to go 2nd in the table today. Will they qualify for the Champions League for next season?
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
West Ham has a brilliant start and sits 3rd. Will they be able to qualify for next year's Champions League?
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
West Ham has the opportunity to go 2nd in the table today. Will they qualify for the Champions League for next season?
they will find it hard once christmas hits and the games pile up and then you have fa cup,league cup and europa and a small squad so once zouma,rice,antonio start to miss games and the tiredness comes in you will struggle..saying that i still think you will finish maybe 5-6 so a good season

also you had loads of luck so far even yesterday cresswell should have been sent off and again it will even out soon

maybe you do a leicester and win the league but i would be shocked if you did

also we(soputhampton) played you a few weeks back (0-0) and played you off the park should have beat you 2-0
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 8013)
No, because I don't think that they are at a Champions League place at the end of the season.
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm guessing 5th or 6th.
AhmadHaider
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I think they will. They've been playing good football since the start of 2021. I think the only thing that can screw it up is if their key players become injured because their depth isn't amazing.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
No, because I don't think that they are at a Champions League place at the end of the season.
Where will they end up?
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 8013)
Where will they end up?
8th place, And that is my most optimistic estimation. I really think that even United and Tottenham will catch West Ham up. although their performances were average so far.
mondays child
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
8th place, And that is my most optimistic estimation. I really think that even United and Tottenham will catch West Ham up. although their performances were average so far.
Perhaps 5th tor 6th, but I agree no Champions League place. Given the kindness of referees, I can see Manchester United being fourth.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by mondays child)
Perhaps 5th tor 6th, but I agree no Champions League place. Given the kindness of referees, I can see Manchester United being fourth.
Your predicition for United is pretty optimistic. Let us see what Rangnick can do. 5th or 6th is possible for West Ham, but under the best circumstances in the whole season.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.59%
Okay (86)
29.45%
A bit lacking (106)
36.3%
Not good at all (72)
24.66%

Watched Threads