St Anne’s Applicants 2022

Watch
lucihc
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! I’ve applied to St Anne’s college for 2022, to study English, and was wondering who else has applied as I’m yet to meet any other applicants! What course have you applied for and why St Anne’s?
dlbn
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the following line from St Anne's initial acknowledgement email meant.

"If you are shortlisted for an interview we will send you a formal invitation for an online interview in December."

Does that mean

1. That if I am shortlisted, I will only be notified and invited in December
or
2. That if I am shortlisted, my interview will take place in December
lucihc
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by dlbn)
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the following line from St Anne's initial acknowledgement email meant.

"If you are shortlisted for an interview we will send you a formal invitation for an online interview in December."

Does that mean

1. That if I am shortlisted, I will only be notified and invited in December
or
2. That if I am shortlisted, my interview will take place in December
I think it means the second, as December is when all of the interviews take place on Oxford’s interview timetable this year, but it may be different depending on your course, some people could get interviews invites in December as their interviews aren’t scheduled until mid-December I believe?
dlbn
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone received an email reminder to confirm your interviews? I'm a bit worried since I clicked the 'Yes' button on my calendar invites a few days ago, but I still received a reminder email. I suppose it could just be an email sent to everyone, regardless of it they've confirmed yet or not, but I figured it was worth checking.
lucihc
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by dlbn)
Has anyone received an email reminder to confirm your interviews? I'm a bit worried since I clicked the 'Yes' button on my calendar invites a few days ago, but I still received a reminder email. I suppose it could just be an email sent to everyone, regardless of it they've confirmed yet or not, but I figured it was worth checking.
I’ve not received it, but there’s no harm in emailing the college to see if you’ve confirmed your invite on their side? I had to contact them when my email provider had no ‘yes’ option and they got back to me very quickly, although I don’t know what they’d be like on a weekend
AderynX
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I received an offer earlier on this week for Materials science at St Anne's.
Elzbth-.-.-G15
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, I have an offer for earth sciences at St Anne's
JDere
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Physics offer here hi everyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.47%
October 2021 (252)
45.32%
November 2021 (66)
11.87%
December 2021 (69)
12.41%
January 2021 (72)
12.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.91%