Time restrictions/cash in for Edexcel IAL examinations

Watch this thread
Fighter fighter
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hello. I can’t find any information about if there is a specific range of time you’re supposed to complete all 6 units in. I have a problem where I did my AS units (1,2,3) in October 2020 and the next three units in October 2021 - but I’ve done very badly and I want to repeat units 4,5,6. Is it possible for me to repeat these in the 2nd next exam session like May/June 2022 instead of January 2022 or will my AS results be unavailable to be cashed in again by then?

I’ve tried to look online for information but I can’t even find the keyword “carry forward” in the Edexcel pearson website so I’m assuming that is a concept only for CIE IALs?

Does anyone know if all 6 units have to be completed within a specific time range (including repeat units)?
saharali005
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Fighter fighter)
Hello. I can’t find any information about if there is a specific range of time you’re supposed to complete all 6 units in. I have a problem where I did my AS units (1,2,3) in October 2020 and the next three units in October 2021 - but I’ve done very badly and I want to repeat units 4,5,6. Is it possible for me to repeat these in the 2nd next exam session like May/June 2022 instead of January 2022 or will my AS results be unavailable to be cashed in again by then?

I’ve tried to look online for information but I can’t even find the keyword “carry forward” in the Edexcel pearson website so I’m assuming that is a concept only for CIE IALs?

Does anyone know if all 6 units have to be completed within a specific time range (including repeat units)?
im pretty sure resitting in may/June 2022 is completely fine. I'm like 80% sure a university will ask if they're confused
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
23.26%
The paper was reasonable (60)
46.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (26)
20.16%
It was TERRIBLE (13)
10.08%

Watched Threads