AQA Psychology help :)

Watch this thread
alevelenglish
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi all!

Was wondering what the best websites are to find revision resources for a level psychology. Any suggestions would be great
anon033
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by alevelenglish)
Hi all!

Was wondering what the best websites are to find revision resources for a level psychology. Any suggestions would be great
Simply psychology was good just to check I was on the right track in terms of notes.

physics and maths tutor (or maths and physics tutor - I can never remember lol) was good for summary notes and great for past paper questions.

Seneca for like the week before as a knowledge check - it's not good enough to base your notes off of but good to add a few things you may have forgotten and to remind yourself of a few things. just like testing yourself I guess.

but go on the exam board website, find psychology, select A Level etc and go through all the past papers when you've revised the topics. You will see some patterns in questions that come up a lot e.g. attachment types and deciding which kid has which type. And also look at the 16 markers. For something like approaches, if there's been a big question on the learning approach, there probably won't be another big question on it again. It might still come up but just not to the same extent.
Black_Beast007
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Quizlet is good as well
alevelenglish
Rep:
(Original post by anon033)
Simply psychology was good just to check I was on the right track in terms of notes.

physics and maths tutor (or maths and physics tutor - I can never remember lol) was good for summary notes and great for past paper questions.

Seneca for like the week before as a knowledge check - it's not good enough to base your notes off of but good to add a few things you may have forgotten and to remind yourself of a few things. just like testing yourself I guess.

but go on the exam board website, find psychology, select A Level etc and go through all the past papers when you've revised the topics. You will see some patterns in questions that come up a lot e.g. attachment types and deciding which kid has which type. And also look at the 16 markers. For something like approaches, if there's been a big question on the learning approach, there probably won't be another big question on it again. It might still come up but just not to the same extent.
The thing with simply psychology is that it doesn't always have the info we need for the optional topics for paper three? does physics and maths tutor have all the topics covered as well?
alevelenglish
Rep:
(Original post by Black_Beast007)
Quizlet is good as well
Do you have any sets that are good?
Oswald2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi all!

psychology.org
anon033
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
The thing with simply psychology is that it doesn't always have the info we need for the optional topics for paper three? does physics and maths tutor have all the topics covered as well?
I'm pretty sure. And it has questions and cue cards. I did my A Levels last year and we didn't end up covering all of the content because we didn't need to though, but for the ones we did it was helpful.
Oswald2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Black_Beast007)
Quizlet is good as well
just buy premium seneca you peasant
Black_Beast007
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
No thanks im still under 18 and Mum needs to pay rent
alevelenglish
Rep:
(Original post by anon033)
I'm pretty sure. And it has questions and cue cards. I did my A Levels last year and we didn't end up covering all of the content because we didn't need to though, but for the ones we did it was helpful.
That's fine thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (99)
28.61%
It went fairly well (165)
47.69%
It didn't go too well (55)
15.9%
TERRIBLE! (27)
7.8%

Watched Threads