worst feelings [part 1]

Watch
ukii
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
rules:
- One per post
- No repeats!

- User with the most posts wins

i'll go first:

when you step on a lego
Last edited by ukii; 3 weeks ago
ukii
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
when you lock yourselves outside your house
ukii
Rep:
when you get family - zoned by your crush :fisheye:
d1sc1t3
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
When you don’t get the recognition you deserve
Last edited by d1sc1t3; 3 weeks ago
Aelishaaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
When you try hard for an exam but get average😩😒
0ptics
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ukii)
rules:
- One per post
When the person who creates a rule also breaks their own rule. I guess I’m also at fault for this but…
ukii
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
When the person who creates a rule also breaks their own rule. I guess I’m also at fault for this but…
Spoiler:
Show
Oh, no not like that. As in one 'worst feeling' per post, not the whole thread!

When someone has to explain a card game to you, while everyone else is waiting to play...
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
When Wizards of the Coast prints another extra turn spell into Standard. :moon:
ukii
Rep:
when you forget what episode you were on in a TV Show
d1sc1t3
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
When the covid test comes out positive
0ptics
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ukii)
Spoiler:
Show
Oh, no not like that. As in one 'worst feeling' per post, not the whole thread!

When someone has to explain a card game to you, while everyone else is waiting to play...
My bad, I misinterpreted that.

When I misinterpret what people say
ukii
Rep:
When you meet someone for the first time, but a little later you forget their name!!!

Spoiler:
Show
This is like one of the worst, because when they find out you forgot, they get annoyed :embarrassed:
Spoiler:
Show
it happens :/

ukii
Rep:
when you shut your laptop

BUT forget to save your W O R K
ukii
Rep:
when your playing an intense online game, but you lose

Spoiler:
Show
TO THE W I F I
ukii
Rep:
when you're listening / watching something in public, but your earphones disconnect
ukii
Rep:
when you step in dog - crap that was camouflaged by the grass
ukii
Rep:
i think i've lived through every cycle of unfortunate event :colonhash:
Bronfenbrennerzy
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
when you're praying and you forget which rakat you were on
ukii
Rep:
(Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy)
when you're praying and you forget which rakat you were on
......... that one is RIGHT up there --

when you're ready to leave your house but your phone wasn't charging the whole time
ukii
Rep:
when you're having a conversation with someone
you finish talking
and they respond with

"sorry W H A T DID YO U SAY A G A IN"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed