What happens if you take 1500mg of paracetamol age 16

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why did you overdose in the first place?
Well I was feeling sick and then I think I had 2 and then forgot and then had 1 I’m not 100% sure if I even took 3 or 1 or if I got confused with the other day
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just want to know if I should go a and e or not
Whilst people arent allowed to giver out medical advice on here 3 paracetamol is not exactly a reason to be concerned and certainly not one to waste hospitals time with.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
3 paracetamol? You will be fine. If you go to a&e they will let you go home unless you have mental health problems, and then you will stay the night.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Whilst people arent allowed to giver out medical advice on here 3 paracetamol is not exactly a reason to be concerned and certainly not one to waste hospitals time with.
I was worried about wasting their time but one one of my routine check ups for another condition I have I asked if it was fine and they told me it was
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (1)
5.56%
Okay (5)
27.78%
A bit lacking (6)
33.33%
Not good at all (6)
33.33%

Watched Threads