Geography GCSE 8 mark Q

Watch this thread
Disha2504
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
How does a country economically develop
JA03
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Disha2504)
How does a country economically develop
I done GCSE Geography Edexcel (I hope you do otherwise this might not make sense), so this is an 8 marker.

'How does a country economically develop (8)'
Talk about foreign direct investment, how countries can finance others.
Talk about transnational corporations, how they give jobs in their host countries.
Talk about terms of trade (if you've done trade yet), how if a country has good terms of trade, they can develop more economically than those with bad terms of trade.
Be sure to have examples and data. 4 marks in this question is for data. and 4 marks for making points and explaining them.

I hope this helps!
Disha2504
Rep:
Thank you so much this really helped
JA03
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Thank you so much this really helped
You're welcome! Let me know if you need any more help in GCSE Geography and advice if you wanna do it at A-Level since I do A-Level Geography.
Disha2504
Rep:
Sorry could you help me in 1 more question

another 8 marker

How does a country economically develop?
JA03
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Sorry could you help me in 1 more question

another 8 marker

How does a country economically develop?
That's the same question though..
Disha2504
Rep:
(Original post by JA03)
That's the same question though..
wait no yeah i copy pasted the same one by accident sorry abt that my mistake

i was meant to ask about artic ice melting and how it affects us
JA03
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
wait no yeah i copy pasted the same one by accident sorry abt that my mistake

i was meant to ask about artic ice melting and how it affects us
Arctic ice caps melting will lead to rising sea levels. This means lowland areas will either be in high flood risk or be flooded indefinitely. It will also lead to an increase in tropical storms and rainy weather and there’s more moisture. as for rainy weather theres more water to go through the water cycle.
Disha2504
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Can you help me on another geography 8-mark question Please

Assess if economic growth always leads to urban growth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads