eshasohal4
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey has anyone got an offer from any uni for psychology? I applied to KCL, Leeds, Royal Holloway, Liverpool and Nottingham so if you have an offer from any of those for psych please reply, I'd love to know
Update - I applied on 4/11/21 and so far I have offers from:
Leeds on 12/11/21 AAA
Liverpool on 17/11/21 BBB
Royal Holloway on 19/11/21 ABB
Nottingham on 06/12/21 AAB

*My predicted grades are A*AA
JUST WAITING ON KCL NOW!!!
Last edited by eshasohal4; 5 months ago
lydpeacxck
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
i’ve just sent my application now, i’ve applied to bath, bristol, leeds, edinburgh and york, hoping more people see this cause i’m already stressing about offers hahahaha
lydpeacxck
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by lydpeacxck)
i’ve just sent my application now, i’ve applied to bath, bristol, leeds, edinburgh and york, hoping more people see this cause i’m already stressing about offers hahahaha
i’ve been given an offer for york today, nothing from any others though so far (which is to be expected really)
Pinkgubel
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I have applied for Cardiff, Glasgow, Southampton, Sussex and Surrey yesterday and am currently waiting on offers ( I'll update if I receive any)

UPDATE: JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM SOUTHAMPTON THIS IS UNREAL (my grades were below their entry)

AND SUSSEX both 2 days after I've applied 👁️👁️

TODAY (6 days after applying) I got an offer from Glasgow but it's AAA and there's no way in hell I'm getting that 💀

TODAY (1 week exactly after applying) I have received an offer from Cardiff but it's A*AA or AAA with A in EPQ so 💀 no thx
Last edited by Pinkgubel; 6 months ago
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Pinkgubel)
I have applied for Cardiff, Glasgow, Southampton, Sussex and Surrey yesterday and am currently waiting on offers ( I'll update if I receive any)
Hi there!

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey! Fingers crossed you receive all offers

If you do have any questions please let me know!

Becca (Psychology Student)
eshasohal4
Rep:
to update you guys! I just received an offer from Leeds today!!!!
lydpeacxck
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by eshasohal4)
to update you guys! I just received an offer from Leeds today!!!!
well done that’s great!!!
eshasohal4
Rep:
well done that’s great!!!
thank you so muchhhh xx well done for the york offer too!!
eshasohal4
Rep:
(Original post by Pinkgubel)

UPDATE: JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM SOUTHAMPTON THIS IS UNREAL (my grades were below their entry)

AND SUSSEX both 2 days after I've applied 👁️👁️
well done!!!! <33
Pinkgubel
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
well done!!!! <33
To you too!!!
Jackyp1996
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi what was your predicted and what offers did Sussex and Southampton give you
Pinkgubel
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Jackyp1996)
Hi what was your predicted and what offers did Sussex and Southampton give you
I'm predicted A*BB and am waiting for EPQ grade.
Sussex offered me AAB or ABB if I firmed.
Southampton offered me AAB or ABB if I get A in EPQ.
lydpeacxck
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Liverpool gave me an offer last night!!
eshasohal4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
congrats <33
LG31
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
congrats <33
Was Liverpool offer ABB? I haven't heard yet...
LG31
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Well done. What was the offer? ABB or BBB?
lydpeacxck
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by LG31)
Was Liverpool offer ABB? I haven't heard yet..
mine was BBB with an A in my EPQ
eshasohal4
Rep:
(Original post by LG31)
Was Liverpool offer ABB? I haven't heard yet...
I'll put all my offers with the grade requirements and my predicted grades in the original post if that helps!
LG31
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hey has anyone got an offer from any uni for psychology? I applied to KCL, Leeds, Royal Holloway, Liverpool and Nottingham so if you have an offer from any of those for psych please reply, I'd love to know
Update - I applied on 4/11/21 and so far I have offers from:
Leeds on 12/11/21 AAA
Liverpool on 17/11/21 BBB
Royal Holloway on 19/11/21 ABB
Nottingham on 06/12/21 AAB

*My predicted grades are A*AA
JUST WAITING ON KCL NOW!!!
Is the Royal Holloway ABB taking into account the fact that they say that they will accept one grade lower? Or is that the actual offer?
eshasohal4
Rep:
ABB was the actual offer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads