The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Enrollment

Hello, i am an international student in uk, I missed my university enrollment deadline (29th October 2021) due to unable to pay the enrollment fee because the university could not accept cash, they only accept card payments. And my bank account wasn't created.
The university says I should defer my course. Now what should I do. I am so confused.
Kindly guide me
Thank you
Original post by Sal61313
Hello, i am an international student in uk, I missed my university enrollment deadline (29th October 2021) due to unable to pay the enrollment fee because the university could not accept cash, they only accept card payments. And my bank account wasn't created.
The university says I should defer my course. Now what should I do. I am so confused.
Kindly guide me
Thank you

If you missed the enrolment deadline you can’t start your course this academic year.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If you missed the enrolment deadline you can’t start your course this academic year.

Do I need to apply for new visa from my country again?
Do I need to apply for new visa from my country again?

I would expect so
Kindly guide me
Thank you

Hi there @Sal61313

Being an international student myself, I know how confusing and frustrating it may be when situations like this happen. My advice is to keep in constant contact with the International Team at your University. Moreover, a situation like this would more than likely have some implications on your student visa. Please ensure that you seek guidance from the International and Visa Enquiry Teams.

Also, don't let this situation be a deterrent to you pursuing your studies here in the UK. I have adopted a philosophy since studying here and I hope you can use it to, "every set back is a set up for a greater comeback!" Best wishes on your studies!

- Dennis :grin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending