The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

The Importance of Taking Breaks from Studying

Hi everyone!

My name is Konnie, and I’m a postgraduate Creative Writing student here at De Montfort University. 😊

So you all know what time of year it is it’s that time of the year where your first bunch of assignments are due in! I bet you’re all working hard to get them finished and submitted.

But during this busy time, it’s also important that you give yourself some time to rest, and have a break from all that studying!

From enjoying your favourite hobby, to going for a walk, to meeting up with friends and family there are lots of things which you can do to make sure that you have some time to yourself. This is super important, too, so that you can return to your work feeling refreshed.

And if you fancy a trying something completely new in your spare time, you could even consider joining a new society! Here at DMU we have so many different societies, which you can get involved with by taking a look at this link: Societies (demontfortsu.com)

What do you enjoy doing when you’re taking a break from studying? Let us know down below.

Good luck with your assignments!

Konnie 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending