The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

How long it will take to get the CAS from Teesside University for JAN2022 intake?

I am writing this with a sad heart. Teesside university does not reply to any email or there is no update we found on our important query. This is so irresponsible behavior from an institution domain in the UK. The international student advisor knows nothing specifically except a common reply that ''this process will take 2-3 weeks'' or email to this group or that group or check your e-vision etc.

However, you should respond and be accountable for each email sent from potential students. This is understood that you are handling lots of queries every day, some are maybe not so important or not related to your team, so at least you should guide us or route us to the correct team but unfortunately, you never do so. There are people who directly apply for admission and are willing to do every process by self but it seems you are inspiring or forcing them to apply via your designated agents & country representatives. This is so pathetic. Have you ever checked how the agents or country representatives makes the potential student a puppet!!!! You should check their activity or your reputation will be destroyed eventually.

You said the CAS for JAN 2022 will be issued from 20th October but unfortunately, so many of us who haven't applied through an agent is not yet received the CAS or no one is telling us the exact or probable date of receiving the CAS from you. For your information, we have fulfilled all the criteria long before your last date to avail of a CAS but very, unfortunately, we are still in dark.

I, On behalf of everyone who doesn't apply through an agent, am cordially requesting you to start issuing CAS and help us to reduce extra tension.

Thank you for your time.
Reply 1
So how is the situation? Have you been attended to?
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Leckizy
So how is the situation? Have you been attended to?

Still, in the same situation. TEESSIDE seems not bothered at all.
Hi everyone. Has anyone received CAS LETTER from Teesside uni yet? I am really confused by the email sent by uni yesterday, does it means there are 50:50 chances to get CAS or no chance?
Please share your thoughts it would be a great help
Reply 4
Does anyone here, received CAS letter from Teesside uni? Please comment because uni has sent email yesterday and i am confused wether they will give CAS letter or not. Kindly share your thoughts
Reply 5
Original post by Ms2344
Does anyone here, received CAS letter from Teesside uni? Please comment because uni has sent email yesterday and i am confused wether they will give CAS letter or not. Kindly share your thoughts

Most probably University made a blunder, they released more offer letters than the actual seat. Now they are rejecting students applications with silly causes as the Mandatory questionnaire not up to the mark- failed, credibility interview failed etc. Is there no one who can report to UKVI to investigate this issue so seriously?

You can check the Instagram page of TEESSIDE UNIVERSITY and read all 70+ comments, how students are raining their frustration. Too poor management, so sad, this is not acceptable from any British University.
Original post by Anonymous
Still, in the same situation. TEESSIDE seems not bothered at all.

Hi,
have you received your CAS now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending