Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Opps I figured out how i messed this up so badly i said:
    abba, bbdaba and the results were:
    abaa, baabdba
    I missed out the stupid Blackburn Norwich game :rolleyes:
    i should of got 6 but never mind my fault for being so stupid :p:
    Oh and ill have a thing in common with my baggies.... Being bottom of the league

ReputationRep:
    well we're in the top ten richest clubs in the world (6th I think), but with the new stadium and all we dont have much spare cash to throw around. But we won't be doing a Leeds anytime soon.

lol... I think cleansheets are alot to ask, it was from a penalty anyway, Im just glad we are back to killing games of in the first half again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Exactly. I can't see Arsenal touching Chelsea if this continues.
    Blame it on Cygan, I didn't see him play, but I'd put money on him being rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    Blame it on Cygan, I didn't see him play, but I'd put money on him being rubbish.
    Well, considering the fact that it was Viera who gave away the penalty, I reckon it was Viera's fault that we conceded yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah course iv been following it, its even inspired me to play snooker yesterday with my mates for 6 hours! The best games so far have been the Davis win and Jimmy Whites *sorry James Brown* comeback against Steven. Although hopefully (as always) Mark Williams will triumph and if not Doherty or Hendry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Well, considering the fact that it was Viera who gave away the penalty, I reckon it was Viera's fault that we conceded yesterday.

mmm lol Cygan probably had SOMETHING to do with it...

ReputationRep:
    Trent head this weekend...whos going?

ReputationRep:
    Reyes didn't exactly celebrate overboard like other players didn't he? Just an observation.

ReputationRep:
    I was at the game last night and Arsenal were pretty good, but could have been 2-0 down before they scored.

The defence is still fairly awful and we just let them off the hook and gave them time to settle down. Once that happened they turned on the style but it took Aki Riihilahti going off for them to score, we became disorganised and they scored 3 in less than 10 minutes, all from the same damn side because Wayne Routledge is useless defensively

In the end it could've been 7 or 8, but then again we could've quite easily scored 3 and to be honest should've done - Chelsea wouldn't have given us those chances which is why Arsenal still have a long way to go if they want to win the league any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Reyes didn't exactly celebrate overboard like other players didn't he? Just an observation.
    He could just be relieved that he's had a good end to the week. I'm trying to be optimistic here. He can't really leave after 1 year can he? I mean, even after his radio scenario, I'm sure us arsenal fans don't want him to leave. He's only young and still has so much to learn. And wehave seen so many young players flourish under Arsne Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    In the end it could've been 7 or 8, but then again we could've quite easily scored 3 and to be honest should've done - Chelsea wouldn't have given us those chances which is why Arsenal still have a long way to go if they want to win the league any time soon.
    And if you get passed the Chelsea defence, you then have to deal with the keeper, as Dickov soon found out.

ReputationRep:
    Woo hoo! Ding is amazing :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Woo hoo! Ding is amazing :cool:
    Yep certainly is, especially for a 17 yr old. You should have seen him in the game against Marco Fu, where at times was awesome. Looking at the draw he can easily reach the final.

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all those that voted England... no doubt they were the very unknowledgeable people that cheers everytime Robinson gets teh ball... because it's the only player they know on the pitch!

ReputationRep:
    What you reckon? can be any sport.

i'm going for Millenium stadium when it's Wales v England... by far the best atmosphere I've ever experienced, this year more than any.... it was buzzing!

ReputationRep:
    And to the topic starter.... you say you outscored them on tries. Remember Wales doing that to you in World cup??? Or you turning a blind eye to that... typical English!

Plus you lost because you didn't have Wilkinson, who's the person that won you the world cup as he can kick.

ReputationRep:
    olympic stadium- athens-during the opening ceremony.

also the rowing stadium/stretch of river during the men's coxless 4 final

ReputationRep:
    In terms of recent reputation+ whenever ive seen games televised (not having had the fortune to attend in person!) the Millenium Stadium by far. The stadiums of the biggest and most successful clubs in the Premiership -and this is also true for the Old Firm in Scotland - seem to become progressively quieter and more passive with each season. There are some moves to bring back terraced/singing areas in stadiums now i believe and i think this is an excellent idea.

ReputationRep:
    ASlso got to mention is good old Cardiff fans, out on the terraces... forever singing!

ReputationRep:
    San Siro during a Milan derby? The Nou Camp when Barca entertain Real Madrid?

Both are scary!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.