Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
chandni
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its when u play badminton without a shuttle basically so this is working on footwork and also getting the action nd raquet position right when u play a shot.
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
mwahahaha brilliant!!! INDIA... ZINDABAD!!!! Now the batsmen have to do their work maybe about 500 rus would be gr8 and India have the srength and depth in atting to do that!!!
indian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
excellent stuff from balaaaaaji
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ok, cool.
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Still find it incredibly funny how England will have only beaten italy and Scotland...
yawn
Badges: 13
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trouttrout)
Still find it incredibly funny how England will have only beaten italy and Scotland...
And there are no guarantees that we'll even do that
yawn
Badges: 13
Report 13 years ago
So trouttrout

are you going to fork out £435 to see the Wales v Ireland game whilst eating off the silver service?
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
NAh, I'm not. Wish I had enough moneyb to do so.

Went to see Wales beat England so am fairly happy.

Could probably get tickets fairly cheap(Wales v England ones only cost me £12), through my brother's rugby club back home, but costs too much to get home and the weekend drinking is a drain on the wallet!!!
Musafir_85
Report 13 years ago
asim kamal good fight back
ok india wrapped pakistan innings at the close of day one pakistan making 312 which in my opinion is a decent score.
now i think india will have to make at roundabout 450 to make it really challenging for pakistan.
and have you noticed 8 out of ten wickets were taken out by fast bowlers. :confused:
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Musafir_85)
wat r u talking man. inzie rubbish!!!! no way....... he is the best batsman along with tendulkar.
lol inzi is inncoent and sleeping giant...lol
and oh yeah indian are gonna lose oneday at their soil
er no. LOL

OMG how can you even compare Inzie and Tendulkar with each other, Inzi is ****, whereas Tendulkar is one of the greatest EVER batsmen. If you'd ever watch him bat in full flow you'd know what i mean...some of his strokes are simply breath taking.

Also i would have thought that Pak have a better chance against India in tests rather then ODI's, as India's ODI team is the 2nd best in the world, although looking at todays scorecard, i think not!

Chandi: Nehra in the last 2/3 series has been poor and given away way too many runs. Looking at the wickets he's taken you may think 'thats ok', however his RPO is unacceptable, plus Zaheer is class and can bat a 'bit'.
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i cant wait 4 balajis batting in the one day matches!
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a slight ashish nehra obsession in all honesty. But seriously I thinkhe is a really good bowler and on his day he will literally wipe the floor with the oposition!!!
Vishpatel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well done india today...shame i couldnt watch the game.
been tryin 2 call sony since dis time yesterday but their lines seem 2 b constantly engaged.
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Vishpatel)
well done india today...shame i couldnt watch the game.
been tryin 2 call sony since dis time yesterday but their lines seem 2 b constantly engaged.
i got sony but i only get to see about 10mins b4 goin to school (6th form) and it finishes at about 11.30 or somin , thats well b4 i get home. If u got star news, they analyse the days play on Wah Cricket.
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
india done well to bowl pakistan out in a day but i feel dissapointed since putting a side into bat and them scoring 300+ isnt very gd. India will find it tough gettn a gd score because of the pressure (esp on tendulkar) but it should be interesting to see india face the pakistani pace and hopefully bat for atleast 2 days. :bebored: :viking: :congrats:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have seen Vieira play loads with Arsenal and he dominates the midfield! Bar his temper he is one the best! Gerrard is ACE though..as is Lampard (not QUITE as good!)

Zidane is THE BEST in that poll by far....Davids wasn't bad either...till he moved clubs (LOVE his sunglasses..he is the epitome of cool for a footy player...)
lukeD
Report 13 years ago
What about Deschamps?

Never really performed at Chelsea but fantastic for Juve and France. His medals collection isn't too shoddy either.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lukeD)
What about Deschamps?

Never really performed at Chelsea but fantastic for Juve and France. His medals collection isn't too shoddy either.
Very under-rated player. He wasn't bad at Chelsea, just didn't hit the heights he had at previous clubs. I guess that's why he's not remembered so highly, because he wasn't as good in England.

Shame, though, because he was top class.
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
its pretty obvious aint it?

Intelligent
Never talks
Zzzzzz when he runs between wickets
Inconsistent
Elephant

Notice how 4 of those traits aren't good...
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Musafir_85)
wat r u talking man. inzie rubbish!!!! no way....... he is the best batsman along with tendulkar.
lol inzi is inncoent and sleeping giant...lol
and oh yeah indian are gonna lose oneday at their soil
Only a (biased) pakistani fan could even mention inzamam in the same sentence as Tendulkar.

Tendulkar is immeasuarably better.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads