Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
indian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dont u mean pakistan should be weary of Kumble. remeber the ten wickets he took in a single innings against the paks?
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
football god; yes.

but umm.. have you seen his teeth?
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silence)
football god; yes.

but umm.. have you seen his teeth?
lol, fine, just a football God.
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If The Weather Stays Clear Then Dont Worry The Only Thing In Trouble Will Be Pakis
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He is NOT a sex god...he may be a bit rampant but not in THAT way!

Yes, ACE game..I am an Arsenal fan (shame on me!) but I am SO supporting Chelsea..I do not have probs with them..just their cocky and outspoken manager (yes, I KNOW Arsene Wenger can be..or is..but HE has got the know..he a brainiac..shame he doesn't use his eyes more though!).

5 goals..wooooo...like it!
SinghFello
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
India are estimated to reach 400-450 tommorow, so things are looking bright!
Musafir_85
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by indian)
If The Weather Stays Clear Then Dont Worry The Only Thing In Trouble Will Be Pakis
we will wait and see, just dont brag about weather
even weather wont save the indians in the pressure which they have on right now.
Musafir_85
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by indian)
dont u mean pakistan should be weary of Kumble. remeber the ten wickets he took in a single innings against the paks?

just to remind u that ten wickets kumble took out were not on his own, indians shud praise indian umpire who did it for kumble
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Musafir_85)
just to remind u that ten wickets kumble took out were not on his own, indians shud praise indian umpire who did it for kumble
Can you please reduce the size of your sig? It takes up an entire screen on 1024x768!
sumitk87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
inzie said in an interview that india beat pakistan in pakistan last time and now its indias turn to lose, i dont think this will be the case, india are very strong at home and india should score in exces of 400 with or without the top guns, (tendulkar ) cos the pitch is apparently a gd batting track, and that will leave pakisatan needing a gd score in their 2nd inngs since a result is most likely with the pakistani being bowled out in the first day
mr_tomus
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chelsea rule and Jose is a legend
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that was...crazy...lol
BLUREMI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that was an amazing match but terrys goal was debatable. All i can say is what a goal by RONALDINHO he is a legend
Jump
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Great game, why did terry have to ruin it
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah im glad - barca manager really pieced me off. I like Mourinho - hes passionate, full stop. Loved the pictures at the end of him and ronaldinho crying like a bunch of babies. Terrys goal shouldnt have been allowed! But hey, hahahaahahah @ Barcelona - with what etoo and ronaldinho said before the game! you bunch of idiots :p:

As a man united fan i was disappointed but expected losing - something not right as soon as nistelrooy as come into the first 11 again - its disrupted things a bit.

I would like Chelsea to win it, but i can't stand arsenal - Mourinho is a cheeky chappy and cheek wins! :rolleyes:

Cech was incredible, terry, lamps and joe cole was outstanding too.
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cech + Terry = untouchable.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cant believe keane has more votes than mattheus
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wizard)
Yeah im glad - barca manager really pieced me off. I like Mourinho - hes passionate, full stop. Loved the pictures at the end of him and ronaldinho crying like a bunch of babies. Terrys goal shouldnt have been allowed! But hey, hahahaahahah @ Barcelona - with what etoo and ronaldinho said before the game! you bunch of idiots :p:

As a man united fan i was disappointed but expected losing - something not right as soon as nistelrooy as come into the first 11 again - its disrupted things a bit.

I would like Chelsea to win it, but i can't stand arsenal - Mourinho is a cheeky chappy and cheek wins! :rolleyes:

Cech was incredible, terry, lamps and joe cole was outstanding too.
What kindof united fan wants chelsea to win??
madmaps
Report 13 years ago
Go Chelsea woooooooooooooooo <runs around with jumper on head>

Terry's goal was good and made up for all the dubious goings on in the 1st leg

Chelsea worked hard as a team and deserved everything they got - and with Robben back in the side they look the business - Joe Cole was excellent!

madmaps
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BLUREMI)
that was an amazing match but terrys goal was debatable. All i can say is what a goal by RONALDINHO he is a legend
I agree, i wanted them to win to be honest, i think mourinho is a prick
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (142)
45.81%
Pro-humanity (168)
54.19%

Watched Threads