Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
mostlyharmless
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
only one team has a chance and thats england, they have dominated in HK the last 3yrs
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dave Whelan has said reportedly said if the Union boys don't pull their finger out and decide whether or not they want Farrell come the end of the week he is pulling the rug from underneath the deal.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tonga!
mostlyharmless
Report 13 years ago
he will swap codes
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Go Fiji!
I hear they're quality at rugby sevens.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
definetly, i wouldnt have cried if they lost but Chelsea winning in the way they did made me proud to be a Premier League fan.
Yeah. I wonder if Mourinho still wants Arsenal in the Champions League final, assuming you make it? I wonder if teams from Germany, Spain, Italy etc have been fairly united too.
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well read any cricket forum they will mirror my views. Pakistan were awful. Of course im not taking anything away from Sehwag
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
we have not one yet. im still weary of the rain. pakistans best prospect in salvaging naything from the first test.
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol, only rain can save them now
jamieholmear
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im a chelsea boy and i was so happy last night. its a shame that manyoo didnt go through as the more english teams that go through the better. so lets all cheer on the arsenal and scousers tonight
Musafir_85
Report 13 years ago
please learn to respect others even if they are at your competetion
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i respect everyone, but when something is arguing a losing/lost cause then i cannot help come across disrespectful. Pakistan are out of their league. THAT SIMPLE
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by indian)
i respect everyone, but when something is arguing a losing/lost cause then i cannot help come across disrespectful. Pakistan are out of their league. THAT SIMPLE
Correct, Masafi obviously doesnt like to hear the truth! Shewag and Ghambir followed by Dravid were all smashing the bowlers around at one point or another, plus how poor is Sami!
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i saw this coming from the moment they said akhtar wasnt gonna play in the tests. The Pakistani bowling attack wouldnt get my dead auntie out never mind the India batting line up
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
i saw this coming from the moment they said akhtar wasnt gonna play in the tests. The Pakistani bowling attack wouldnt get my dead auntie out never mind the India batting line up
I doubt Akhtar would have made any difference considering how Shewag was timing the ball, if anything the extra pace would have meant India get more runs. Plus Shewag has destroyed all of the worlds best bowlers over the last few yrs e.g. Brett Lee (where u hammered him last Jan 2004).
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
try telling the twit in the other india v pakistan post that. Honestly Pakistan have always had excellent fast bowlers (Imran, Waqar, Akram) but Sami and Naved Rana do not cut it. Razzaq is not fit for tests. Kaneria bowled an impressive spell though, great prospect.
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think pakistan have been doing the rain dance
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamieholmear)
im a chelsea boy and i was so happy last night. its a shame that manyoo didnt go through as the more english teams that go through the better. so lets all cheer on the arsenal and scousers tonight
Give this man a round of applause, its been quite a while since we've had neutrals cheering for us lol!!!
mr_tomus
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I just thought it was great to shut ronaldinho up after all the crap he said about chelsea. I honestly thought after the first 19 minutes that chelsea were gonna absolutely obliterate them. In fact I think they would have done if it wasnt for that penalty. They have to be favourites to win now though.
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Pakistan's bowling minus Kaneria was club standard. All credit to Sehwag though, he played superbly to seize the initative. Pak needs to take a couple of quick wickets early tomorrow if it is to remain in the game. Kaneria had Sehwag in allsorts and if it hadn't been for Pak's world class fielding he probably would (and should) have been out. In any case, he'll get his hundred (probably), and if Pak restict India to around 350-400, and then get a few in the second innings, set India anything over 250 to win, we could have a match on our hands. On the other hand, should India go on a rampage and get 500-550, even 600, then Pak will struggle to wipe out the deficit and will probably be defeated by an innings or 10 wickets. All this, of course, is assuming it doesn't rain for the next three days.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads