Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    can i just correct what musafir said, pakistan have actually beaten india in the last 5 meetings (ODI) between them not just 2
    look, india went to pakistan and beat them on their home soil, and clearly india are performin much better that pakistan in this series in india and will go on to win the series(both Test matches and ODI). From this you can easily say which is a better side. No excuses, since you cannot compare one off matches , a series is tru and is a good comparison of 2 sides

ReputationRep:
    He'll never make it! Replace Dallaglio.... yeah right!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh they were both good, Shewag yesterday was probably more impressive yesterday then today, but still playing amazing. Its because some of the Tendulkar innings i saw today was him playing his magical self, which is trully brilliant..the strokes, shots, drives...*dreams*. Hopefully if Laxman can stay at the crease 2moro and Pathan (who can bat) keeps going they should be able to easily get 500+, which should set em up for victory.

ReputationRep:
    india still need enough sessions to bowl pakistan out cos despite the the rain on wednesday mornin the pitch from what i have seen is a good batting track.

not that india should have any problems bowling the pakistanis out in a day :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    can i just correct what musafir said, pakistan have actually beaten india in the last 5 meetings (ODI) between them not just 2
    I think pakistan would much much rather have won the series they lost than those one off matches.

ReputationRep:
    just checked out the cric info web site.
    india leading by 135 runs at the end of day 3.
    thats a reasonable lead keeping in mind that they still have 4 wicktes :eek:

ReputationRep:
    sehwag made 173 :mad:

ReputationRep:
    tendulkar out on 94

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)
    This is the first and original thread on Andy Farrell - MARK KK seems to like posting another thread on the same subject!

Andy 4 Union....
    Do you fancy the guy or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah_butno)
    Cech is by no means a bad goalie but he didnt stand a chance against the shot by Ronald. Pure genius.
    That's because he wasn't able to see where the ball was 'til it was too late.

ReputationRep:
    Allows the smaller teams to have some glory.

ReputationRep:
    It's looking good for India. If I was deciding what the indians should do tomorrow I would suggest that they go and smack the pakistanis round the park a bit to dempralise them totally before the start of their innings.

ReputationRep:
    i think the game could be heading for a draw. india batted far to slow today after lunch.

ReputationRep:
    i think india should bat first thing 2mor and hopefully score another 75-100 runs..bt they need 2 do it quickly.
    they then need 2 bowl out pakistan b4 the end of the day....it certainly is possible cos the wicket is wearing and the indian wit bajaji,pathan and khan have a better seam attack than pakistan.
    dont 4get kumble..he's shown himself against them b4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumitk87)
    anyone watch tendulkars inngs, on an article it said his inngs shadowed sehwags ton. If tru it must have bn some heck of a n inngs by tendulkar cos i saw some of sehwahs inngs and he was blasting the ball.
    I think Sachin's innings overshadowed Sehwag's because he needed one more 100 to get record number of test centuries, and he's also nearing 10000 test runs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musafir_85)
    tendulkar out on 94
    That's incredibly unsporting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hash)
    That's incredibly unsporting.

thats the way it is
    like someone mentioned sammi to be hit for sixes
    if inzi gets out on 99, arent u gonna be happy about it.

ok lets put it this way
    which arsenal fan would want van nisteroy to score hat trick or do a penalty against them.

ReputationRep:
    It's just a shame that your only joy comes from an Indian batsman getting out, rather than pakistan doing well.

ReputationRep:
    india must bat till lunch goin after the pakisatni bowlers (making them tired), give the fielders a run about, putting on 100+ runs and put pakistan in after lunch , striking gettn about 3 pakistani wickets by close then polish the rest off the day after

ReputationRep:
    i have a feeling pakistan will bowl india out fairly quickly tommorrow. After this partnership there is just kumble, balaji and zaheer!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.