146/1 to India, Sehwag 74*, Dravid 31*
indian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Musafir_85)
Pakistan vs India
Easily the biggest rivalry on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People we had a very exciting first test match and it was all worth it. But thats all over now and we all are anxiously waiting for the second test now.
This thread is now all about Second Test Match( which is going to start in 1 hour and 52 minutes)

come on PAKISTAN
Congrats to the little master Sachin on reaching 10,000 test runs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope he can go on in this innings.

Despite Pakis excellent comeback in last test, the fact remains that India dominated 4 days against pakis 1. The iniative is with India. At the moment just after tea India are 250-2
Yeah_butno
Report 13 years ago
HA!

Bristol City suck anyway.

Plymouth Rule!

Ive seen Dinning play before and i dont think hes that bad a player.....
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*applauds* easily the greatest ever player to have picked up a bat.

Well as i look at the scorecard, its all looking good and India are well set for a victory. If we can get up to 400-450 by 2moro mid-day, then Pak will be under great pressure. Shewag's quick-fire 81 shows he's still on form.
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sachin out for 52 against the run of play. Ganguly needs to take his time and be there in the morning. He doesnt seem the saurav of old nowadays
sumitk87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
15 overs left in the day , we must not lose another wicket ! !
we need to bat whole of 2morow and get a gd score on the board 500+
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sumitk87)
15 overs left in the day , we must not lose another wicket ! !
we need to bat whole of 2morow and get a gd score on the board 500+
Lose another wicket we have lost 3 in 3 overs. Pakis fighting back. 299-5 13 overs remain
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg, seems dull for india, hopefully still manage a respectable amount like 400 ( cant believe this !!!!!!!!)
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
laxman is a flop he should be dropped, he should play for pakistan if he wants to help india
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
laxman is a flop he should be dropped, he should play for pakistan if he wants to help india
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Calm Calm...India will can still get 400+, all it needs is Dravid and Karthik to stay in and Karthick is supposed to be a good batsman.
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by john williams)
Calm Calm...India will can still get 400+, all it needs is Dravid and Karthik to stay in and Karthick is supposed to be a good batsman.
Kartick is supposed to be! Its up to him to stand up and make the wicketkeeping slot his. He better keeper than patel but is he better batter. Situation is there for him. So far so good. Excellent run-rate from India tofay though.

Just as i write 4 more!!!!!!!

It really makes you appreciate the beauty of the Aussies, having someone like Gilchrist coming in at number 7!

I also back Kumble and Harbhajan to do serious damage. Best spin combination in tandom in the world IMO.
indian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by indian)
Kartick is supposed to be! Its up to him to stand up and make the wicketkeeping slot his. He better keeper than patel but is he better batter. Situation is there for him. So far so good. Excellent run-rate from India tofay though.

Just as i write 4 more!!!!!!!

It really makes you appreciate the beauty of the Aussies, having someone like Gilchrist coming in at number 7!

I also back Kumble and Harbhajan to do serious damage. Best spin combination in tandom in the world IMO.

Well 346 on any day of a test is good going... we lost vital wickets in the last session of the day.

Losing dravid in the last over of the day ouch... pakistan will be happy at that... but the pitch is taking spin and 400 plus would be a decent score still.

I hope our tail can wag a bit tomorrow and get us another 100 runs.

Its evenly balanced at the moment.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
why not just use this one thread for all cricket related stuff?
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
our tail should learn a thing or two from the pakistan tail, who saved the first test match for pakistan.
ibo_1987
Report 13 years ago
aparently i've herd he's going to arsenal, which would be good cuz then he'll be in uk, and probably meet him...and also i heard that roberto carlos is goin to fenerbahce...
G_S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yey arsenal, just round the corner to where i live.
saw them the once.
chandni
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Please can India drop VVS Laxman he had one good innings and from that his place has become cemented in the team forever it just isn't right!!! Yuvvie seems the best option but I'd also put in a tiny squeak for Dinesh Mongia (remmember him?)
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well played sehwag again and good bowling to danish, especially that late crucial wicket of dravid
Well Suited
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As was said earlier us Welsh supporters harken back to the 70s - true glory! All you've got is the vague rememberence of Jonny Wilkinson and one kick? Funny how when it suits them England can make glory out of nothing and then complain when foreigners celebrate true greatness.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (6)
17.14%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (16)
45.71%
Nope, not that interesting (13)
37.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed