Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    wales have been lucky in every game so far they shouldnt win

ReputationRep:
    LoL
    South Africa lose to Tunisia in game 5 of the IRB World Cup 7s!

What a shock!!

Who will win?

Wales?! Nah....

I think New Zealand will win but Fiji, England or Australia could run them close.

What y'all think?

ReputationRep:
    Henry aint going anywhere. and owen is coming next season too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)
    LoL
    South Africa lose to Tunisia in game 5 of the IRB World Cup 7s!

What a shock!!

Who will win?

Wales?! Nah....

I think New Zealand will win but Fiji, England or Australia could run them close.

What y'all think?
    Its anyones game in the 7s.

Id like to say is be we are usually crap at 7's latley (sorry Wardey, dont kill me luv)

IM going Fiji or Niew Zulund.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musafir_85)
    Henry aint going anywhere. and owen is coming next season too.
    Is he actually going to Arsenal then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esx77)
    I am certain he won't be a liverpool player next season and I can only see him moving to chelsea as they can afford him plus he has his fellow england internationals to play alongside with.
    There is no way that Gerrard would leave us for Chelsea(If he does then i'd resent him) above Real Madrid, or a great Italian team....its more insulting to the fans, and if Liverpool do reasonable well in the Champions league, he won't i dont think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Is he actually going to Arsenal then?
    Liverpool have a deal with Owen that they get first refusal when he returns(of a British club at least anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    ...yes, until your fans decided to collapse a wall onto a load of Juve fans.. So we'll never know..

Least our time has come again
    You don't have to blame me personally, or every single liverpool fan for one tragic and unfortunate incident caused by bad behaviour...they are hardly the only fans in the world to have behaved like that at some point...you could argue it was a ground/police/security failure

ReputationRep:
    good stuff by the Indian bowlers this morning. Only saw the last session as i needed some sleep lol! Again that useless umpire Bucknor screwed India over!!! I only said yesterday that in the next Indian innings he's gonna screw us over lol...i have become far too aware of that idiots bias.

ReputationRep:
    There's no way Tendulkar was out, however looking as the positives India still hold the upper hand and with Pakistan having to bat last, if Kumble and Harbajan ball like they did this morning (of the 30 min i saw), India should win..plus there's still 2 days left. Also Karthick gave away too many byes this morning and doesnt add much with the bat.. bring back Patel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    There's no way Tendulkar was out
    It all evens itself out! If he's given out then he's out, if he's not then its not. Its in the umpires, and if he thinks its out then its out! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    just saw the dismissal of tendulkar and no way was he out - v. bad decision - but india still in an ok postion, hopefully ganguly and dravid will get a good partnership goin tom!

ReputationRep:
    if tendulkar was not out then Inzi was also not out in the last match. now that evens out perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Liverpool have a deal with Owen that they get first refusal when he returns(of a British club at least anyway)

i dont get it. what do u mean by that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musafir_85)
    i dont get it. what do u mean by that?
    Its in his contract that when he leaves Madrid, or at least returns to Britain,that liverpool is the side he'll return to...that doesnt mean he has to come back to liverpool, he could end his career at madrid or abroad, but if he comes back here we get him...or something like that :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol.... talking of people getting over the 1 kick by Jonny wilkinson... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    If his contract has finished to Real Madrid he should go to any club he so wishes. It's not up to clubs to restrict freedom of movement/labour within EU states, to do so would be contrary to EU law. First time I've heard of this type of contract clause though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB student uk)
    lol.... talking of people getting over the 1 kick by Jonny wilkinson... :rolleyes:

He would have got a penalty anyway, Didn't anyone notice Mat Rogers offside? Biggest Joke of a Wallaby fullback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mostlyharmless)
    wales have been lucky in every game so far they shouldnt win
    hmm, perhaps we are seeing a new era in Welsh Rugby no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    If his contract has finished to Real Madrid he should go to any club he so wishes. It's not up to clubs to restrict freedom of movement/labour within EU states, to do so would be contrary to EU law. First time I've heard of this type of contract clause though.
    Real Madrid tried to get a first refusal on Gerrard when Morientes came to Liverpool. A fee would still have to be agreed, if Liverpool couldn't stump the fee that Real want then they start talking to other clubs.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.