Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Hash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pete77)
What im sayin or at least trying to say is that he did his side no favours !
A lead of 350 was more than enough they wasted time in which the bowlers could have had more time to attack Pak !
Didn't really need the extra time did he :rolleyes:

On a spinning pitch on day 4 he has no faith in his bowlers and is more scared of Pak !
Hmm how on EARTH did you deduce that? The declaration was fine. pak got hammered with plenty of time to spare.

And for the record, I don't think any half decent team in the World is scared of pak at the moment. Look at their performance against australia and the beating they're taking in India.
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
mmmmmm Come on INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..YAYYY YYYYYY....all the Pak fans seem to have gone quiet, come on "lets be having you, where are you all"!!!!!!!

Great finish, so glad i got to see most of Kumble's distruction..he was awesome. Looking back at some on the comments in this thread, you have to laugh, as any real cricket fan with a bit of knowledge would have predicted the outcome. It also shows that quality spin is still the best option on Indian soil...something India have in abundance and better than any team in the world.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by john williams)
mmmmmm Come on INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..YAYYY YYYYYY....all the Pak fans seem to have gone quiet, come on "lets be having you, where are you all"!!!!!!!

Great finish, so glad i got to see most of Kumble's distruction..he was awesome. Looking back at some on the comments in this thread, you have to laugh, as any real cricket fan with a bit of knowledge would have predicted the outcome. It also shows that quality spin is still the best option on Indian soil...something India have in abundance and better than any team in the world.
INDIA ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:dito:
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well done the lads. Destroyed the Irish. Who's Brian O'Driscoll when you got Gavin Henson?!

Dwayne Peel absolute class!!!

Amazing day!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
Obviously not. Wales are worthy champions.
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by hossy)
France to win....
See http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t96444.html
yet another good call Hossy!!!!!
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Obviously not. Wales are worthy champions.
The knowledge on here is astounding!!!!!
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well done to the indian team!! In the end, the team which handled pressure best on the day won.. it was a great test match, both teams were very much in it right till the end but india had the maturity to finish it! good job.. i cant wait for the next match! Hope its as exciting as this one
Vishpatel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
brilliant performance from the indians, an all round great team performance.
lets hope we can win the banglore test and den we can go 2nd in the world ratings!!!!

INDIA ZINDABAD!!!!!!!
PAKISTAN MURDABAD!!!
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
well done to the indian team!! In the end, the team which handled pressure best on the day won.. it was a great test match, both teams were very much in it right till the end but india had the maturity to finish it! good job.. i cant wait for the next match! Hope its as exciting as this one
Actually, the best team won. pak weren't in it after afridi got out, and India had the skill to finish it.
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well deserved win for India, pak were never in it after younis was out first ball of the day.
pete77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
At no point did i say India were not the better side !
They did declare too late we all know it the win could have been wrapped earlier the experts were right and so was i Gang's was not to confident in his bowlers !
As usual Pak destroyed themselves by playing false strokes on many occasions the first wkt was a classic example ! It wasn't about too good bowling or bowlers it was about throwing wkt's ! The pitch was spinning as it was !
pete77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Davesh U Idiot No 1 Said Pak Would Win Not Even Their Fans Read The Forums Properly !
devesh254
Report 13 years ago
Davesh U Idiot No 1 Said Pak Would Win Not Even Their Fans Read The Forums Properly !
booo hooo hooo....shutup and go back to your dark damp corner loser....we have OUTPLAYED and OUTCLASSED you for all of this series so far bar 2 days...why don't you take the lead of some of your "real" fans and give credit where its due....I feel sorry for people like you....

oh and by the way....you are probably as blind as bucknor...can't even spell my name...
pete77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im not interested in spelling ur name correctly !
Outclassed ! Outplayed ! Did u watch the same series as the rest of the world !
India are the better team, of that there should be no doubt. They have been throughout this series, but Pakistan have competed gamely when they had no right to and maybe not many gave them a chance to, considering the rawness of their personnel. Consider the monumental proportion of mismatches: a Mohammad Khaleel or Rana Naveed-ul-Hasan against Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Rahul Dravid; Anil Kumble against Kamran Akmal, Asim Kamal, Taufeeq Umar or Salman Butt. But for nine days out of ten in this series, Pakistan had somehow kept apace – just. Into the tenth day, there was even a glimmer of hope

Dream on Outplayed ! Outclassed ! What a dumb idiot blinded by bias ! No decent or fair views on the game ! Pak were expected to be thrashed in the series with their weak side but not the case !
devesh254
Report 13 years ago
just on the topic...guess when was the last time the GREAT Pakistan team won a test series!!!

December 30th 2003....they won the test series against NZ 1-0...hahaha...which means they didn't win a series in the whole of 2004...lol

But then you say...oh hold on...pakistan are a good odi team!!

......WRONG!...the only silverware they have to show from 2004 is the one-off against India (BCCI Jubilee)....lol....

Well what can i say! Pakistani cricket has seen better times I suppose....havent they? :confused: lol
devesh254
Report 13 years ago
Im not interested in spelling ur name correctly !
Outclassed ! Outplayed ! Did u watch the same series as the rest of the world !
India are the better team, of that there should be no doubt. They have been throughout this series, but Pakistan have competed gamely when they had no right to and maybe not many gave them a chance to, considering the rawness of their personnel. Consider the monumental proportion of mismatches: a Mohammad Khaleel or Rana Naveed-ul-Hasan against Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Rahul Dravid; Anil Kumble against Kamran Akmal, Asim Kamal, Taufeeq Umar or Salman Butt. But for nine days out of ten in this series, Pakistan had somehow kept apace – just. Into the tenth day, there was even a glimmer of hope

Dream on Outplayed ! Outclassed ! What a dumb idiot blinded by bias ! No decent or fair views on the game ! Pak were expected to be thrashed in the series with their weak side but not the case !

lol I am biased? you disallusioned git...if you think you have equalled us for 9 days you are DEFINATELY worse than bucknor...hahahahahaha....

who's fault is the rawness of your personnel? ours? not our fault your fast bowlers keep breaking down...not our fault your cricket board is so poor...not our fault your domestic structure is a mess....if you ask me...pakistani cricket is in disarray....I find it hilarious though...lol...

enjoy the rest of the series....hahahaha

AND JUST TO remind Pakistan what a mess their team is...see the attached pie charts...very interesting...lol (oh and Pakistan lost all their away test matches in 2004 too!)

p.s. you call it a monumental proportion of mismatches and you still don't agree that we outplayed and outclassed you...hahahaha...
Attached files
lilbug
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
congrats to the indians, they deserved the win!
pakistan seriously need to sort out their top order batsmen for the other matches.

(Original post by Vishpatel)
PAKISTAN MURDABAD!!!
do indians actually chant that at matches? :eek:
pete77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh you idiot you just dont get it do u ?
I did not say Pak are a good side at all ! I did not ask for records to be dug up on when they won last series or ODI trophies i could have done that myself ! You are off the point we need an X-ray to tell if there is actually a skull in that Daft Davsh Duffed up cranial cavity (head) !

I did not once say we equalled you for 9 days ! I simply said we fought 'we competed gamely' we messed you around at home ! As far as i am concerned Pak cricket is in disaray i agree ! But why weren't they beaten in 3-4 days why not? They not great or even good by any standard ! It jus shows that India had difficulty beating a meagre side it took them 10 days 2 tests this one to the last day to do something that finally counted !
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.13%
Yes - they're famous (285)
25.33%
No I don't (546)
48.53%

Watched Threads