This discussion is closed.
Hash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Musafir_85)
wow did u see that!!!!
Afridi just f****d up indian bowlers!!!!!!!
Sehwag regularly f***s up the pakistani bowlers.

and India regularly f*** up pakistan...(in cricket)
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hash)
Sehwag regularly f***s up the pakistani bowlers.

and India regularly f*** up pakistan...(in cricket)
no. pakistan in ODIs have beaten them in last 5 meetings, or did u forget that..
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
no. pakistan in ODIs have beaten them in last 5 meetings, or did u forget that..
...did you forget the ODI and Test series that pakistan lost to India at home?

And the regular beatings pakistan take against India in the World cup.

In the important matches, India win.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Going back to the 'Boro fanzine wins national award' thing, the emap website has been updated and I can now tell you that the judges said:
Winner FMTTM
Our judges said:
"This Middlesbrough fanzine is clearly written by the fans for the fans. With cartoons, a spoof radio times round-up and an acute knowledge of their club, it stood out as one of the funniest football fanzines around."

Yes! The fanzine I contribute to is the best in the country! For everthing! No fanzine tyo do with anything in the country is better than mine! Get in.

The big boss man - http://www.emapfanzineawards.co.uk/i...y_2005/020.jpg
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nah I've never really read footie mags... I do read the papers' sport sections though!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kondar)
The greatest event in sports

More popular than rugby, cricket, and the World Cup combined (**in the United States that is), the NCAA mens basketball tournament begins this week. Anyone here keep up with college basketball? Who are you pulling for?

For those of you who don’t know what it is. The NCAA men’s tournament is the month long, single elimination, championship for college basketball. The top 64 teams (including all conference winners) participate in this tournament, held at the end of the basketball season. The best teams in the country who do not play each other during the regular season all battle it out for the National Championship. The tournament is very intense and fans travel all over the country to watch their teams play in every game.

Its a lot of fun to fill out a bracket with your predictions among friends each putting in a few dollars and the winner taking the pot. It is a very big deal in the states, growing up, they let us watch these games in school.

Here is a link to the bracket.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...rney/brackets/
Awesome tournement, two games for the record books yesterday. I was pulling for Vermont o'course, only their third time in the tourney, we are never good at anything nation wide, and they pulled the upset over syracuse, i think everyone in the state was watching, amazing game. They could have beat michigan st if they played as well as they can.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
we won the goldie isis race.....which is far more representative of uni rowing: It's not stacked with internationals!

I could tell oxford were gonna win right at the start.....cambridge didnt stride at all well from what i saw. The coxes at the start were halarious though, all of us on the bank were getting thoroughly frustrated by their stupid arms going up and down
Vishpatel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hash)
In the important matches, India win.
very good point...tomorrow is an important match...only one possible result....gonna be very hard tho but i have faith in my boys..make india proud!!!!!

INDIA ZINDABAD!!!!
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i really doubt this is more pupular than rugby/cricket and the world cup!!
by the sounds of it it looks exciting, will it be shown on sky?
zxczxc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Isn't it on Channel 5?
Johnny 5
Report 13 years ago
Bah! The greatest event is the FA Cup final!
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
we won the goldie isis race.....which is far more representative of uni rowing: It's not stacked with internationals!
My friends told me we slaughtered you at Henley too, 4 out of 5 races or something? :p:

And yay, we won! I was by the river and Oxford was well ahead when they went by, was very amusing. Although we seemed to be surrounded by Cambridge supporters where we were! Had to cheer extra loudly :p:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I mean one eyed in that you find it impossible to look past a team;s shortcomings to praise good work.
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lets see whether India are gonna hold on, go for the win, or Pak have enough firepower to bowl out India.

My heart says Pak win, My head says draw. 1-0 it is, and my pre series prediction is spot on.
mostlyharmless
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
I mean one eyed in that you find it impossible to look past a team;s shortcomings to praise good work.
a team is only as strong as its weakest link.

they have managed to string the basics together, bloodly hell its taken them long enough.

who cares anyway the welsh think they are unstoppable, good luck to them there going to need it.

i just hope they dont crumble next year if france, ireland and England hit form again!
Bokkas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi, can I just say something.
Ireland were in form and yet they still were beaten by the better team on the day.
mostlyharmless
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Bokkas)
Hi, can I just say something.
Ireland were in form and yet they still were beaten by the better team on the day.
Ireland were not inform at all! they look uncomfortably when they lost centre partnership, and never got back going.

the first 10 mins against wales they looked sharp, but when wales scored a try, they were off with the fairyies again.
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I hate it when Dravid falls cheaply
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
136/5 India looking down the barrell.
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ganguly has had a rotten series, but I still think he's a top player.

India are 5 wickets down, let's see if they can hold on for the final session.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (903)
79.91%
Leave (227)
20.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed