Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Quiksilver)
Google Image Search: "Ian Dowie" = http://www.holmesdale.net/images/fea...ikes_sloth.jpg
looks a bit like Hellboy in that!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Stop with the pictures of Dowie! i'm gonna be sick!

Palace should be docked points for having a manager with a mug like that
The FA today took drastic action against Crystal Palace. In light of recent activities on the touchline, an FA spokeswoman, Mrs Ivebin Humpedbysven, said that they were to be docked 29 points for having an "animal-like" manager egging his players on. The man in question, Iain Dowie, refused to comment on the point docking, although must be rather upset as that leaves his team with - 3 points, surely with no chance of survival!
A local supporter, Chats, had this to say; "I am pleased that Mr Dowie has had such drastic action took against himself and his team, I just hope we don't get to see him in the stands".
Additionally, and in a move that has been deemed as the 'first of its kind' in english football, the FA have offered to pay for a full facial reconstruction for Mr Dowie, as part of a 'peace offering' to reconsolidate his position at the helm of Palace. "We fully expect him to return a changed man" said David Davies, some useless person from the FA

Tee hee
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hmm

http://football.guardian.co.uk/thegallery/ <---this is hilarious
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think those pics would qualify Dowie as one of the ugliest players/managers in modern time!

although Luke Chadwick would give him a run for his money, and so would wayne rooney...
chats
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Shame I can't remember what that film is though.
The goonies
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
hmm

http://football.guardian.co.uk/thegallery/ <---this is hilarious
Dawn of the Nevilles!!! LMFAO!!
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chats)
The goonies
That's the one! Well remembered.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)

Tee hee
OMG LOLOLOL Only if it was true!
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This gallery is fecking hilarious: http://football.guardian.co.uk/galle...933042,00.html
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Let's not pick on him.
Not his fault he's an ugly b*stard.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This gallery is fecking hilarious: http://football.guardian.co.uk/galle...933042,00.html
I'm gonna stop looking at this thread now! my brothers trying to sleep next door and I'm laughing uncontrollably :tsr:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Let's not pick on him.
Not his fault he's an ugly b*stard.
I agree.

Moving on to Baros - why can't he keep his mouth shut?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree.

Cos he likes to catch flies. The Flycatcher!
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree.

Why does Baros look like a woman?
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Matchday one: Division A roundup

01 APRIL 2005

Hosts South Africa put down a firm marker that they will be a team to be reckoned with as they outclassed Argentina 62-18 in their opening match of the IRB Under 19 World Championship 2005. Captain Alistair Hargreaves led the forwards by example and the backs chipped in with some memorable tries.

Defending champions New Zealand soaked up some early pressure from Wales before moving up a couple of gears on their way to an opening day 25-8 Division A victory. Sevens star Isaia Toeava looked impressive throughout, including a step and acceleration to slice through the Wales defence on his way to a try.

Wales refused to surrender and were rewarded with a last-minute try to centre and captain Jonathan Spratt.

Australia clung on desperately in the last five minutes to oust last year's runners up France in the first match of Division A at ABSA

Stadium, 10-6. Liam Bibo had scored the only try of the game in the first half, and the Australia defence was magnificent throughout to prevent their opponents crossing the line.

Six Nations Grand Slam winners England found Scotland tough opponents and were 6-5 down at one stage in the first half. But led superbly by captain and No. 8 Jordan Crane, they produced a much-improved second half display to win it 32-11.

Ireland overcame Georgia 16-0 and Romania's forward power won out over Japan's tenacity 15-5.
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aamir sohail is the most negative commentator.. he sounds boring and always talks about the negative things about the game.. and when he starts talking about something good --> his voice is so droopy it sounds as if hes mocking the team again
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by devesh254)
alkaeda is dat y u bet on india to win the odi series?

talk about passion for and faith in your country...lol...:laugh:
ahem. :rolleyes:
ravs
Report 13 years ago
also, his prejudices that he had both as captain and team selector are evident even in his commentary. he openly slates players he didnt get on with when he played for pakistan
ravs
Report 13 years ago
when are you pakistanis gona get over this? YOU DIDNT WIN THE TEST SERIES.
you drew it thanks to one session of resilience from akmal and razzaq. had we taken one wicket then it was series over. we didnt manage to, but dont make out you are a better side than us in terms of tests. we are the 3rd best side in the world. that is a fair ranking for india. there is no way pak are as good as india in tests, even if this series WAS a draw. we hammered you in your own backyard, when you DID have a full strength side. dont make out akhtar is a huge loss cos he got raped by the indian batsmen when he last played test cricket vs them a year ago.
jamieholmear
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so then, is anyone going??
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.8%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (208)
40.78%
Nope, not that interesting (201)
39.41%

Watched Threads