Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah but younger managers would be more agile, so Chris Coleman rocks.
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Yeah I would - he's about 50 isn't he? :rolleyes:
I'm sure he's awfully dangerous when he runs off the bench with those flailing arms

(he's 54)
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Ah but younger managers would be more agile, so Chris Coleman rocks.
But he also has one big disadvantage - he's Welsh. He would therefore be as much use in a fight as a comb would be to Duncan Goodhew.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He's a British national.
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Here Here... :dito: ..The man in the know is BACK!
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i'da said Matt Dawson looked more like Sloth for the goonies rather than iain dowie...
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by john williams)
HAHA...India win as i said they would...and a brilliant lot of bowling from the whole team, especially Tendulkar, a part-timer who distroyed the 2nd rate Pakistan batsmen (if u wana call them that).
Does anyone else believe this comment deserved being neg repped for (from a sour Pakistan fan who i wont name), with the reason given, "you should be more neutral.."...what the hell is he on, when you support a team you argue their case and celebrate victories, not 'be neutral'. Do you find all the football fans who watch their teams play being neutral and congratulating the other team :rolleyes:
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone else believe this comment deserved being neg repped for (from a sour Pakistan fan who i wont name), with the reason given, "you should be more neutral.."...what the hell is he on, when you support a team you argue their case and celebrate victories, not 'be neutral'. Do you find all the football fans who watch their teams play being neutral and congratulating the other team :rolleyes:
Not really. Neg rep is sh*tty anyway, so don't worry about it.
devesh254
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
bro i honestly couldnt give less of a f about REP...i mean ffs if someone got a prob wid me den dey can say it straight to me face2face and i'll sort em out...

rep is the :snoozing: alternative...

and anyway im guessin this is the handy work of alkaeda, bilal or...my FAVOURITE...pete! :laugh:
riccardo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Can you start rowing at university if you're fit and determined enough? It's not just for old Etonians etc. is it?
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would think so. I'm sure Helenia could give you good advice once she stumbles across this thread...
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by riccardo)
Can you start rowing at university if you're fit and determined enough? It's not just for old Etonians etc. is it?
Most rowers start at Uni. I was one of the few that had done some for several years when at seconday school. There are so many training sessions that you can catch up quite quickly. The frequent training sessions are the reason why I gave up. Oh, and the awful 2k tests.
Sam_B
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:hello:

i want to start at uni too
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
:hello:

i want to start at uni too
Me too It looks fun!
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
Me too It looks fun!
If you need a private instructor, my rates are quite cheap...
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
If you need a private instructor, my rates are quite cheap...
You'd make me pay?! :eek:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
You'd make me pay?! :eek:
Well yes I'd have to invest in two skiffs. Unless you want to go sculling with me
Sam_B
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well yes I'd have to invest in two skiffs. Unless you want to go sculling with me
such a charmer arent u eh? :rolleyes:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
such a charmer arent u eh? :rolleyes:
I am... all the scull, starboard talk usually get the girls really interested. When I start talking about the stroke side... that's when they truly fall for me.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am... all the scull, starboard talk usually get the girls really interested. When I start talking about the stroke side... that's when they truly fall for me.
Ooo starboard... that's right isn't it? *Remembers her cruise round the Med*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.56%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (52)
39.69%
Nope, not that interesting (56)
42.75%

Watched Threads