Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lucas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i'm a supporter of liverpool fc and well i can say i was pretty proud of their performance considering the total underdogged status we have been given

likeliness is juve will go thru to the semi's next week, but ya never kno
sb1986
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeh it was amazing, especially garcias strike which was needed after he gave the ball away like 10 times!

I think if they didnt score from that header they would have scored anway.
Lucas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yea juve were destined to score really so as a supporter i'm not too downhearted by it~
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think if Lpool can get some players back for next week, who knows? We needed Hamann last night I think, and unfortunately he's out for next week too.
I think the tie is nicely poised, though Juve will be the slightly happier team I suspect, after their precious away goal.

Oh well, it was a good run anway, whatever happens.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just imagine us under rafa with alonso cisse morientes and maybe an inform kewell [if not risse is wicked] + a few good defenders. I think good times are on thier way...
idiopathic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
just imagine us under rafa with alonso cisse morientes and maybe an inform kewell [if not risse is wicked] + a few good defenders. I think good times are on thier way...
I'm not so sure about Kewell anymore. It's pretty much over for him. Riise any day.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by endeavour)
I'm not so sure about Kewell anymore. It's over for him. Riise any day.
yeh i agree with u there. we need an INVESTMENT!!!!
idiopathic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
yeh i agree with u there. we need an INVESTMENT!!!!
It will be interesting to see what Benitez does over the summer. I think a lot hinges on where we finish in the Premiership, and perhaps how far we get in the ChampsLeague (if we fail to finish 4th).
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hes already said that hes discussing his plans of who to buy with gerrard. And finnan sed today in the times that hes expecting alot of transfer activity.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i'm predicting 1-1 in Turin... juve to score early and liverpool to battle back....
ravs
Report 13 years ago
thats a load of tosh. sami and shoaib are paks opening bowlers, are you saying they would have played 4 seamers? gul would NOT have played, cos pak only ever bowl with 2 seamers cos razzaq acts as the third. in the first test it was rana and sami, and in the 2nd it was khalil and sami. pak will never ever play 3 seamers against india again, after what india did to their 3 seamer strategy in pakistan.

(Original post by ozzaman)
Gul would get into the Pak team no doubt, and maybe Shabbir aswell. This bowling attack currently is weak, there can be no argument about that. Take nothing away from India they batted well.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Btw, why do you Liverpool fans think that Baros is *****? I think he is one of the best players you've got.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Btw, why do you Liverpool fans think that Baros is *****? I think he is one of the best players you've got.
He's brilliant off the ball. It's just that sometimes when he recieves the ball he seems to make a decision about what he's gonna do, puts his head down and goes for it, even though there are hundreds of better options open.
He was fantastic against Juve. Sky high work rate.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
HE'S A W*NKER HE'S A W*NKER, WOAH WOAH
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
lol :|
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He's A Chipmonk, He's A Chipmonk, Woah Woah!
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
I'm not expecting perfect technique....heck I'm far from perfect myself, my back is hardly perfectly straight at frontstops. It's just there are a few simple things that can be corrected almost immediately. For example, the rocking over at the hips FIRST, getting hands over the knees and THEN breaking the knees. That would make a big difference to how people look on the erg. And then there is the back position....ok so you dont have to be perfect, especially when you're tired, but if they just tried to sit up and use their legs a little more things would be so much better!
Even after a few training sessions I didnt rock over from the hips properly, instead arched my back. I think us rowers dont really have a place telling average gym users how to row personally 9 - unless its something like putting the handle between your legs or something as ridiculous - but if you want to do it go for it!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chilipop)
And isn't that shocking??
The punishment or his decision?
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
...I've heard he's French and he once did something good with a little team, then did crap at Marceille.

And what the 'kin 'ell is David Pleat doing here? I'd rather have silent-man Zajec in charge than Pleat in as a 'consultant'!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would say that, in my personal opinion, Del Piero is probably the most over-rated player in the world, but not by much.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (31)
96.88%
No (1)
3.13%

Watched Threads