Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
psychic_satori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MrColin)
Im sure you did, plus you are named after a queen! Although I am not sure if that is good or bad actually
Nah, I'm American, we don't do that sort of thing here. I was just named after a relative.

Your preferenced sport would be?!?
Hockey. Football (American) is awesome, too--it's the regional passion.
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ice Hockey is COOL, pitty the season was cancelled we got it on late night TV here.

Never found interest in watching American Football but a friend has a computer game which is cool!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I know . You're the nicest Everton supporter I know . You're also the only one. But that's besides the point :p:
Well, what else can you expect from an Evertonian?
*awaits abusive answers*
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
2 bouts? I thought it was 1..
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tests revealed advanced testicular cancer that had spread to his lungs and his brain

I just meant it wasn't just in one area...it spread! That's all.wrong use of the phrase!
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by psychic_satori)
Nah, I'm American, we don't do that sort of thing here. I was just named after a relative.

Hockey. Football (American) is awesome, too--it's the regional passion.
They are good sports! Our footy/soccer is better though! :p: Personal opinion like with yours... :cool: ..dint say u weren't allowed one..just that could be a bit nicer and diplomatic when delivering it!

Plus I ain't going to NOT like a fan of Family Guy as ur sig suggests... ..you seem nice..just try to be a be nicer in ur delivery of criticism..please! :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MrColin)
I clicked on this link thinking it might be something to do with Gladitors as in Shadow, Jet, Cobra and Wolf but was dissapointed!
So was I. I'd play powerball any day. :cool:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wolf and Jet ruled...

I wouldn't watch cos I ain't scared of death or me or others; but dunt want it to happen to ANYONE in this way; it is just not right...that would be taking entertainment TOO far; we have a lot more to do and watch than the Romans and thankfully a better legal system and higher moral conscience..well, MOST of the time! All of those points are pretty much negotiable!

I dunt like or understand bull fighting, apart from the fact it is tradition! So why would I watch this? Curiousity is on my mind about a lot of things..but not watching ppl dying! :eek: Even if they DID consent to it... :p:

Gladiator outfits...*swoon*..buff bodies in em...*swoon*...typical girl ain't I?
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
So was I. I'd play powerball any day. :cool:
What was the game when they went in the balls and rolled around? Globe?

I was always disappointed with the wall though.
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The best bit on gladiator was either the thing where they swung on those hops from one end to the enxt...or the thing where they hit each other off with those sticks!

Oh..and the treadmill-like-hill thing at the end was ACE...cos they all fell down it...PURE comedy!
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
YOu mean 'Hang Tough' and as far as I remember Jet and Lightening were really good at it.

The Other is 'Duel' Shadow was good at that till they found all the steriods he took!
psychic_satori
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)
They are good sports! Our footy/soccer is better though! :p: Personal opinion like with yours... :cool: ..dint say u weren't allowed one..just that could be a bit nicer and diplomatic when delivering it!
Well, I mistakenly assumed that most people could handle someone who was blatantly stating a personal preference. I thought wrong apparently. It's alright, though--gave the thread a bit of excitement for a second.
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by psychic_satori)
Well, I mistakenly assumed that most people could handle someone who was blatantly stating a personal preference. I thought wrong apparently. It's alright, though--gave the thread a bit of excitement for a second.
I usely can; but I like ppl to be nice... ...and NOT get into rows...the way you were was creating one! :rolleyes: There is a way of stating a personal preferance.. :cool:

You seem cool though..unlike these tw*ts from Y12 next to me..more like AGE 12! Now they need a more sporting behaviour! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I aint too sporting; I so WANNA teache em a lesson or two! :rolleyes:
RobSharpe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Saw him playing for some Japanese team - he was their best player apart from their Brazilian striker.
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I just loved those platforms they were on and they had the long padded sticks and had to push each other off.. the contenders ALWAYS got smacked right in the face and just fell right off! I never got tired of seeing that happen
ozzaman
Report 13 years ago
Winning a record breaking four ODI's in a row is NOT luck. Pakistan made India play worse through a mixture of better bowling,batting and fielding.
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
I liked the one where they basically had to leg it across a little tunnel, but along the way were 4 gladiators, bashing them away with those pads.

It's great to see some scrawny git being smacked by rhino, my second favourite gladiator.

My favourite, wolf, never went in that challenge though. I only liked him because he always pushed people over, anyway.
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chats)
lol, but theyve all gone to wwe now :eek:
Yeah, I liked ECW back when it had Terry Funk, Mick Foley etc... then they sold out. (Though it did get me into WWF, and I liked it right until roughly the time when it changed its name to WWE.)
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what's the minimum deposit for william hill poker?
MRLX69
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
what's the minimum deposit for william hill poker?
:eek: You gambler you! I'm gonna keep my money away from you when we're in Manchester.... If i have any , lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (864)
80.3%
Leave (212)
19.7%

Watched Threads