Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Very much . Although you were wrong about those being the only points we'd be getting!
Nay matter! :p:
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Nay matter! :p:
Well, I suppose our win against Portsmouth counts for **** all now
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Errr... I know its not the best of names, but it had the greatest of headlines when he moved teams...

Argelico F*cks... Not sure if this place will let me use that word

The headline - "Argel F*cks Off To Benfica"

... Any good?... No?
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i can bet anyone of you right here that next season we will have 3 of the following players atleast....

aimar
baraja
vicente
SWP
Luque
Reina
Upson
Metzelder
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Celtic striker John Hartson and Rangers midfielder Fernando Ricksen have been voted joint winners of the Scottish PFA's player of the year award.

Whats that all about
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
i can bet anyone of you right here that next season we will have 3 of the following players atleast....

aimar
baraja
vicente
SWP
Luque
Reina
Upson
Metzelder
We're gonna end up with more Spanish players than the national side!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
We're gonna end up with more Spanish players than the national side!
well im not complaining these players are amazing.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

aimar
baraja
vicente
SWP
Luque
Reina
Upson
Metzelder
Hahaha dream on!
Why would they settle for a team in the UEFA cup? :confused:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but it was quite funny, rafa tried it...9m plus nunez and josemi for luque! hes raising it to 15m tho
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was waiting for someone to crack a welsh joke...
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hahaha dream on!
Why would they settle for a team in the UEFA cup? :confused:
listen, lets do a bet...if we dont have 3 of them by the end of the summer ill give u all of my vbookie balance, which will be a few thousand
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
listen, lets do a bet...if we dont have 3 of them by the end of the summer ill give u all of my vbookie balance, which will be a few thousand
Sure, easy pickings for me.

The funny thing is, despite never learning from previous years, Liverpool will probably spend another £30m this summer, and you'll still be crap next year!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

The funny thing is, despite never learning from previous years, Liverpool will probably spend another £30m this summer, and you'll still be crap next year!
Yeah i understand y u would think that, id even think that...but i dont think that people are realising that it isnt liverpool thats attracting these players, its rafa. In spain they worship him proper, hes a legend. Do you actually think players of morientes' calibre would come to liverpool if it wasnt for rafa? [I dont mean to diss my own team but its tru]

So I think even us liverpool fans are in for a shock with the summer signings because some of them will be big, funded by the 5-10m from the board, the 35 from the investor [morgan] and the possible sale of SG.

You can laugh all you want right now but lets see whos lauhing in the summer.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ha; you ain't getting no 35m from that Redrow fella, your board cocked up that takeover months ago!
Stevie G laaa will stay, Chelsea don't need him. So you'll probably just end up selling Baros and one of the keepers, probably Kirkland in the summer. :cool:
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Yeah, but to be fair, Benitez is still working with all the crap Houllier brought in. If you look at the players Rafa signed, Alonso and Garcia have been amazing. Ok, Nunez and Josemi haven't really been up to much, but still.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ha; you ain't getting no 35m from that Redrow fella, your board cocked up that takeover months ago!
Stevie G laaa will stay, Chelsea don't need him. So you'll probably just end up selling Baros and one of the keepers, probably Kirkland in the summer. :cool:
Well its either morgan or L4 [and btw morgan did bid 85m again but talks are ongoing]
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why would we sell Kirkland? Besides, the amount of time he spends being injured, I doubt anyone would want him.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Why would we sell Kirkland? Besides, the amount of time he spends being injured, I doubt anyone would want him.
lol we are going to sell him, just wait and see! these are players leaving [or that i hope leave]

Diouf 4m
Kirkland 2-3m
Biscan 4m [id keep him]
Baros 5-10m
Smicer -free
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol we are going to sell him, just wait and see! these are players leaving [or that i hope leave]

Diouf 4m
Kirkland 2-3m
Biscan 4m [id keep him]
Baros 5-10m
Smicer -free
We'd be lucky to get 50p for Diouf.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
We'd be lucky to get 50p for Diouf.
no 4m and no less, and according to rafa theres more clubs other then bolton in for him!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads