Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yep nite sam and emily howard, im goin aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1986)
    yep nite sam and emily howard, im goin aswell.
    Emily Howard, hahaha! :p:

Night san

ReputationRep:
    WOO HOOO Terry!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/4478329.stm

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    That PFA Premierleague team of the year is ******** man. Where the f*ck is Tim Cahill?
    bollox to the FA, *******s.

ReputationRep:
    Robben makes the team of the year but doesnt win young players award :confused: . Rooney has been average this season and hasnt justified his fee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    That PFA Premierleague team of the year is ******** man. Where the f*ck is Tim Cahill?
    bollox to the FA, *******s.
    if they had another 5 for the bench he'll be there - i reckon he should be there instead of gerrard though

good to see terry winning it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Chelsea are certainly not invincible. They have lost to Porto (away), Barcelona (away), Bayern Munich (away) and Man City (away). They seem to have a poor away record. Liverpool certainly have a chance.

I'd say Liverpool are having slightly better performances for themselves compared to Chelsea at the moment.

People say that Juve just didn't get going. Perhaps this is true but you stopped them tactically then that is fair enough. Although I will be keeping fingers crossed for Chelsea.
    though Liverpool's away record in the Premiership is more worrying. Man City game Chelsea lost through a controversial penalty while the Barca and Bayern game they played tremendously at home.

ReputationRep:
    Can't argue with John Terry, but I definitely wouldn't have picked Rooney - he's been good, but never the best young player, Robben was easily better than him. Great goal yesterday though.

The only good thing about that side - apart from super Andy Johnson of course - is that 8 of the players are English. Bring on the World Cup

ReputationRep:
    http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/New...430426,00.html

ReputationRep:
    So Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand are there but Carragher isn't? :confused: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Here

Now listen to this you biased FA b*stards and make a decision.

ReputationRep:
    They won't make any decision unless the situation actually arises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    They won't make any decision unless the situation actually arises.
    Apparently the FA are due to make a decision this week, after Chelsea have tw*tted you

Let's be honest, they should have made a decision months ago.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the FA are due to make a decision this week, after Chelsea have tw*tted you

Let's be honest, they should have made a decision months ago.
    Yeah, but months ago who would have thought we even had a chance of making the semis?! But, since you'd get knocked out in the qualifiers anyway you might as well just give the place to us :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Yeah, but months ago who would have thought we even had a chance of making the semis?! But, since you'd get knocked out in the qualifiers anyway you might as well just give the place to us :p:
    In fact, the decision should have been made years ago. It is unbelievable that the FA don't know what to do, although we all know they'd side with Liverpool 100% of the time.

ReputationRep:
    In fact, the decision should have been made years ago. It is unbelievable that the FA don't know what to do, although we all know they'd side with Liverpool 100% of the time.
    I'm glad you're confident about that cos I'm not!

ReputationRep:
    I thought the winner qualified automatically, and didn't go towards the countries quota?... But oh well... I think that league position should be what matters to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I'm glad you're confident about that cos I'm not!
    Don't forget one of the head men of the FA is a Liverpool fan. They didn't side with Everton after Heysel, so why should they do it this time?

Of course, this is all hyperthetical; but it's always good to have the last case scenario out of the way and all cleared up

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget one of the head men of the FA is a Liverpool fan. They didn't side with Everton after Heysel, so why should they do it this time?

Of course, this is all hyperthetical; but it's always good to have the last case scenario out of the way and all cleared up
    Change of subject slightly...can someone please explain to me why Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand are in the PFA team of the year, yet Carragher isn't? Seriously...I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Change of subject slightly...can someone please explain to me why Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand are in the PFA team of the year, yet Carragher isn't? Seriously...I don't get it.
    Can someone please explain to me how Gerrard/Wright Phillips/Robben (all out for months) are in the team when Tim Cahill who is one of the top players all season is left out? :confused: Defies logic..

Anyway, come on Chelsea.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.