Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't matter at all
    1. the game is over
    2. it would have been a penalty anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Typical crappy ITV coverage, why oh why didn't they put a camera on the otherside of the pitch for goodness sake?!

I didn't think it was at first, but numerous replays seem to show most if not all of the ball go over the line.

It was given anyway, Chelsea fans can whine and complain all they want but I didn't see them score to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    probably not, dunt really care though...so long as an english club wins

To be honest, it was either going to be a goal, or:
    - Penalty
    - Cech sent off
    - Chelsea down to 10 players
    - Cudicini, an excellent keeper, but hasn't played a match in ages.

I think it did look as if it was over the line. Even if it wasn't given, Chelsea may well have had far more serious problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    It most certainly was not! We were robbed! :mad:
    No, because as i keep saying, the ref was playing advantage ona penalty anyway, for which Cech may have been sent off

ReputationRep:
    i hope you crash and burn in the final. enjoy the uefa cup next season. you still have the blood of 39 people on your hands

ReputationRep:
    against AC milan, its gonna be a tough one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamieholmear)
    you still have the blood of 39 people on your hands
    I can understand you being bitter, but that's just out of order

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to Liverpool but Jose was right, the best team lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_tomus)
    Good luck to Liverpool but Jose was right, the best team lost.
    Er, what exactly were they best at? Over two legs, they didn't score a goal. Dudek had about two saves to make the whole match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Er, what exactly were they best at? Over two legs, they didn't score a goal. Dudek had about two saves to make the whole match
    Only 1, I think. =\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Only 1, I think. =\
    My mistake

ReputationRep:
    do liverpool not buy new players then.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    No, because as i keep saying, the ref was playing advantage ona penalty anyway, for which Cech may have been sent off
    I know, but it eases my pain if I say we were robbed Poor Gudjohnsen though, if only that ball hadn't hit the post in the dying minutes

ReputationRep:
    I said 'don't know', but I'm verging on 'no'. I don't think the whole ball was across the line. =\
    But as everyone's saying, it was either goal or a sending off (with the possibility of a goal). Hence I don't think Chelsea were robbed.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it was a goal.

However if the goal hadn't been given then Cech would have been sent off and a penlty given, so at least the 'goal' gave us a chance of getting back into the game.

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, but i doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    i got a Grays GX5000 megabow, all I can say is WOW!

(Original post by jacko!)
    do liverpool not buy new players then.... :confused:
    That's what I was thinking when I first read it. Chelsea aren't the only ones who have spent a lot on their team. But at elast we made ours, rather than a corporate takeover. But then, we've done all of our transfer dealing this season for nearly the same amount of money as you paid for Drogba!

ReputationRep:
    Everton > Liverpool
    See

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.