This discussion is closed.
Zebedee Funk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
It paid off in the end then.
That it did!!! We've come on a lot since then..i remember having discussions with you last season about the blues...whatever happened to that thread..did it die out??
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What's wrong with Everton then? :p:
Whats wrong with Fulham? Or QPR? I've already told you, when my family(or at least when my Dad had) begun supporting Liverpool, Everton were more successful, they were top division they had Dixie Dean, i think they may've even won the league--Liverpool were second division...where liverpool were years before i couldnt tell you(but most of their success has come in modren times) but my Great uncle and great-grandad supported Liverpool too
Rainy
Badges: 2
Report 13 years ago
Shouldn't you be routing for Liverpool despite being rivals, on the basis that they're an English side?
It's called bitterness. You didn't grow up in Liverpool did you?
Though if the BS were ever in the CL Final, I'd find it hard not to support them. You never know, it could happen?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
Whats wrong with Fulham? Or QPR?
Chelsea are closer. I have relatives supporting Fulham and Chelsea, and one uncle supporting Liverpool who's never been to Anfield. Could be worse, could be the usual ~99.9% of Man Utd fans never been to Old Trafford..:rolleyes:

(Original post by naivesincerity)
I've already told you, when my family(or at least when my Dad had) begun supporting Liverpool, Everton were more successful, they were top division they had Dixie Dean, i think they may've even won the league--Liverpool were second division...where liverpool were years before i couldnt tell you(but most of their success has come in modren times) but my Great uncle and great-grandad supported Liverpool too
Cool. :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You didn't grow up in Liverpool did you?
Absolutely not. I'd be quite happy to support any rivals if it doesn't harm my team, e.g. I've wanted Arsenal and Spurs to win from time to time. I don't have anything against Fulham. Glad Millwall are not in the same league though, got fed up with all those riots. :eek:
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Zebedee Funk)
That it did!!! We've come on a lot since then..i remember having discussions with you last season about the blues...whatever happened to that thread..did it die out??
Do you know the title of the thread? It probably did die out since it's been some time. How you remember last season I don't know. Must have involved Arsenal v Chelsea in the CL last year. :p:
Zebedee Funk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Do you know the title of the thread? It probably did die out since it's been some time. How you remember last season I don't know. Must have involved Arsenal v Chelsea in the CL last year. :p:
Was chelsea supporters discussion i think...we were chatting about signings etc...i used to be gzftan...this is my new account..i have returned for a brief escape from revision!!!! :p:
Zebedee Funk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This thread....

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t55679-0.html
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Was chelsea supporters discussion i think...we were chatting about signings etc...i used to be gzftan...this is my new account..i have returned for a brief escape from revision!!!! :p:
Ah yes I remember you. Didn't get much publicity because of some Gooner appreciation thread existed. If Chelsea did a treble or the quad I wonder if an equivalent one would be set up or people would just start ranting about financial backing.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Absolutely not. I'd be quite happy to support any rivals if it doesn't harm my team, e.g. I've wanted Arsenal and Spurs to win from time to time. I don't have anything against Fulham. Glad Millwall are not in the same league though, got fed up with all those riots. :eek:
That's because football doesn't mean as much to you guys down there as it does to us northerners.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by marychrist)
and Manchester United will win the league!
Wrong.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
That's because football doesn't mean as much to you guys down there as it does to us northerners.
You think? My dad hates Spurs for some reason and he supports Fulham. Generally the further north you go the more rivalry you have. Look at Glasgow. :eek:
Zebedee Funk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah yes I remember you. Didn't get much publicity because of some Gooner appreciation thread existed. If Chelsea did a treble or the quad I wonder if an equivalent one would be set up or people would just start ranting about financial backing.
I don't see why there isn't one for us now.....how can you argue with what Mourinho's done to the side....some might not like his attitude...but you can hardly fault his brilliance!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't see why there isn't one for us now.....how can you argue with what Mourinho's done to the side....some might not like his attitude...but you can hardly fault his brilliance!!
Create one for Chelsea then, although I'd do it at the end of the season It's a shame about the Champions League, yet again. I'm glad he took the position of manager and not Sven.
Zebedee Funk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wrong.
Hehe...nicely done
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hehe...nicely done
Thanks.
Zebedee Funk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Create one for Chelsea then, although I'd do it at the end of the season It's a shame about the Champions League, yet again. I'm glad he took the position of manager and not Sven.
I no longer have the post-power to create a thread that would attract much attention...plus i probably won't be staying that long....i'll delegate that task to you!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I no longer have the post-power to create a thread that would attract much attention...plus i probably won't be staying that long....i'll delegate that task to you!!
Okay then.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
Boo! Suprised it isn't called "To all Chelsea fans out there... and mercenaries who used to support someone else"?

Nice to see the karma going on here. You screw us out of the Carling Cup, we therefore dump you out of the Champions League!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (621)
80.65%
Leave (149)
19.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise