coolstreaming yes as far as i am aware ... not tried it for a long time
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wibblewobble)
coolstreaming yes as far as i am aware ... not tried it for a long time
Works brilliantly most of the time although there is the odd occasion where the quality of the stream is awful..

TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Not sure why coolstreaming doesn'twork well with my comp. It is always buffering so the picture is like stuck all the time. =\
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Not sure why coolstreaming doesn'twork well with my comp. It is always buffering so the picture is like stuck all the time. =\
Whats ur i/net connection?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
broadband 2mbps
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
he'll be playing in the Uefa Cup fortunately next season
trouttrout
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Best player ever?

Most succesful player ever?

Most entertaining player ever?

Mine:

O'Sullivan

Hendry

Mark Williams
arxtra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
o'sullivan (naturally gifted)

hendry (1990's prime)

o'sullivan (147s and match pace)
wibblewobble
Report 13 years ago
that from footballstreams some of the links work great

will give coolstreaming a shot again today
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
all i can say is we had more fans for chester at home in the first round of the carling cup than you lot did for your first european match. fact
durhamlad1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
and you fail to sell out for away matches consistently, its the law that a team in the premier sells out home and away imo.
chilipop
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Quote Of The Day
"Liverpool in the European Cup final? There goes the neighbourhood. Still, I suppose that's the price Uefa must pay for lowering the bar and enabling some of the cheaper teams to take part. There's always the risk that one of them will hop on a lucky wave and, grimly holding their Lotto ticket above the spray, ride all the way to the tournament's pointy end. Liverpool fans are famous for the selflessness of their perspective, so even they, I am sure, in the midst of their euphoria, will be feeling, with the rest of us, a twinge of sadness right now for AC Milan. Where else but the Champions League can you go to measure yourself against the best that Europe can offer at the time? So you've got to feel sorry for a side that gets all the way to the final, only to find, standing alongside them in the tunnel, not one of the best teams on the Continent, but not even the best team in Liverpool"
- Eamon Dunphy, RTE football pundit and all-round nice chap

Didn't actually here what Dunphy had to say but this is the quote as seen on Football365 today. At least he is consistent, he really has no time for this Liverpool team.
I'd say if any Liverpool fans didn't already despise him they certainly will now!
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not sure I really care to be honest.

We are in the European Cup Final for a SIXTH time. Nothing will take that away. We have beaten two of the best teams in Europe in Juve and Chelsea, plus beaten Leverkusen who were in fantastic form in Europe plus got through a group containing Monaco (last seasons finalists), Olympiacos and Deportivo La Coruna.

Really couldn't give a rats arse if anyone thinks we're lucky or whatever.
Jump
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
and you fail to sell out for away matches consistently, its the law that a team in the premier sells out home and away imo.
It should be the law that any teams that fail to get 20 points from a possible 114, should be banished from the premiership indefinately!
Agha Zain
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
20,000 missing Sunderland fans have turned up safe and well, after being missing for almost 2 years.

Northumbria Police confirmed today that the fans turned up at the club's ticket office in the early hours of Saturday morning, where they purchased tickets for the club's last league game of the season. All tickets are now sold out.

Father Phil McCavity, parish Priest of Seaburn had this to say. "Its a miracle. Had the team not won the Championship, who knows if we would ever see these missing souls again."

The missing fans all seemed to be in good spirits, and seemed healthy and well fed.

Bob Murray, Chairman of Sunderland, said he was delighted at the safe return of the club's loyal fans.

Mick McCarthy was also delighted. He added that he hoped, now that they are back, they wont go missing again.

The club's Safety Officer refused to comment on stories saying that the club will, in future, lock all exits from the ground before half time so that fans can not wander out and get lost again.
I was expecting the number to be quite higher. LOL.

Zain
durhamlad1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
in fairness we went down with the record amount in '97
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Much more fun to ride your own bike than to watch that craziness on the telly, but I guess its a good second best.
looby3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi, i was just wondering if there are any members who like Speedway - there's bound to be a couple at least!!

Sarah :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (904)
79.93%
Leave (227)
20.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed