Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Alot of people are syaing Chelsea didn't lose the semi final at anfield last week..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    We wont beat Arsenal today
    Why not? I bet people were saying that about Norwich against Man Utd but look what happened.

ReputationRep:
    its ridiculous the gap, teams need to improve in the coming seasons or im pretty sure we should and will be alocated only 3 CL spots. It just shows that in the league liverpool are crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazzam)
    Alot of people are syaing Chelsea didn't lose the semi final at anfield last week..
    a lot of ppl dont know what they are talkin about!

HAHAHAHA at chelski! u cant buy it all abramo*****

ReputationRep:
    and gerrard is staying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1986)
    its ridiculous the gap, teams need to improve in the coming seasons or im pretty sure we should and will be alocated only 3 CL spots. It just shows that in the league liverpool are crap.
    I think it's more likely that we will get allocated 5th CL spots, considering a team that finished 4th here has made it to the final.

ReputationRep:
    This is probably what Wenger was talking about, since a lot of countries do only have three spots (only Spain, Italy and England have four).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    This is probably what Wenger was talking about, since a lot of countries do only have three spots (only Spain, Italy and England have four).
    wenger was just letting out pure jealousy that rafa took us to the final in his first season and he cant get past the quarters,

ReputationRep:
    surely I'm not the only one...

ReputationRep:
    England need to have 4 Spots otherwise it will be the same 3 teams in the CL each year.

ReputationRep:
    wenger was just letting out pure jealousy that rafa took us to the final in his first season and he cant get past the quarters,
    And he was so confident he was going to get past the QF last season. Wonder who knocked them out at Highbury. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    And he was so confident he was going to get past the QF last season. Wonder who knocked them out at Highbury. :rolleyes:
    yep lets unite in our hatred for old arsene, although we are liverpool and chelsea fans lol. i was actually supportin u lot in that match

ReputationRep:
    yep lets unite in our hatred for old arsene, although we are liverpool and chelsea fans lol. i was actually supportin u lot in that match
    That's strange. I thought generally Liverpool fans would be indifferent although next season they'll probably prefer Arsenal because of things happened this season. But then it's personal choice I guess. I've been known to support Spurs this season, against only one side and that was Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    No. England have a very healthy co-efficient in the champions league due to

-Man United's regular appearances in the quarters/semis and win in 1999
    -Liverpool's UEFA Cup win 2001
    -Liverpool's quarter final 2002
    -Arsenal's few quarter final appearances
    -Chelsea's semi final 2004 and 2005
    -Liverpool's final 2005

If things carry on as they are the 4 spots will remain as they are. A 5th wont be added as uefa regulations say only 4 teams from each country.

ReputationRep:
    There was a Leeds CL semi and an Arsenal UEFA Cup final back in the day as well.

ReputationRep:
    Yup yup.

Plus a chelsea cup winners cup I think

ReputationRep:
    I did a beginnners scuba dicing once in Turkey. Saw some lovely little fish and coral, and really enjoyed the experience. Though before, the pack weighed me down big time, and at the end of 30 minutes, my mouth was very dry from the tank air. But all in all was BRILLIANT!

ReputationRep:
    i remember leeds in semis. DAMN U VALENCIA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Yup yup.

Plus a chelsea cup winners cup I think
    Against Barcelona I believe. No idea how far back the thread starter wants to go but if you wish to include the European Cup (as it then was) you can include Nottingham Forest and Liverpool's wins there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazzam)
    surely I'm not the only one...
    i kinda dive - only because my father goes to some club and ive gone a few times

its quite cool

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.